• Dire Wraiths
    • HAMMER Agents
    • Madrox the Multiple Man (Classic)
    • Mandroids
    • Mindless Ones
    • Nova Corps Centurions
    • Stepford Cuckoos
    • Warwolves

Cuckoos would be cool, especially flanking the new Emma. But i wouldn't want them as the first choice at all.

I'm curious, a lot of people really clamored the Armored HAMMER Soldier from the Patriot poster a while back. If he was in this instead, with alternate Agent parts, would they garner more votes? Or are the classic choices too big a priority?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there really a 5th week? Maybe it's a poll between the top 2 of each category and we pick from 1 from 4 categories or something.

Poll #5 will probably be the TRU box set poll.

There is no Poll #5. Asked them to fix. Was wondering what you guys were talking about.

TRU poll should go up this week, but on Toysrus.com

We're not planning '90s Madrox, or I wouldn't have put this guy on the poll.

Well, Mr. Oat, you've broken at least one heart today. ;) This week again, the poll was a lot of fun. Tough, but fun. Thanks for the opportunity to participate in a wave.

I'm not digging Poll #4. I'm not really familiar with any of these characters except for the Stepford Cuckoos but I don't really want figures of them. I guess I'll vote for the HAMMER Agents because they look the coolest and it would be easy to make a diverse team, haha. And I'll vote for Multiple Man since there seems to be a lot of love for him on here for some reason. I'd rather have more of the top vote getters from Poll #2 and Poll #3 make the cut than the choices from Poll #4 and Poll #1. This was a cool idea though!

p.s. Can anybody provide a brief summary of the characters in Poll #4?

Edited by MisterMiracle

Mindless Ones and Nova Corps.

Mandroids are neat and all, but a classic Nova is a really glaring absence in the line, I feel.

Sad to see no Moloids.

My hunch is that Moloids will be the army builder in wave 48 or wave 49. One of those might be an FF-themed wave, which we haven't had in awhile.

I'm not digging Poll #4. I'm not really familiar with any of these characters except for the Stepford Cuckoos but I don't really want figures of them. I guess I'll vote for the HAMMER Agents because they look the coolest and it would be easy to make a diverse team, haha. And I'll vote for Multiple Man since there seems to be a lot of love for him on here for some reason. I'd rather have more of the top vote getters from Poll #2 and Poll #3 make the cut than the choices from Poll #4 and Poll #1. This was a cool idea though!

p.s. Can anybody provide a brief summary of the characters in Poll #4?

HAMMER was Osborns replacement group for SHIELD when he took over after the CIVIL WAR storyline. So think SHEILD but a bit more brutal. They are now I think an rank and file bad guy troop group like AIM or HYDRA.

Dire Wraiths are alien shape shifting magic users. Originally the main villains for ROM The Space Knight but they have crossed paths with I think the Avengers and the X-men.

Mandroids are really just a set of power armour used by SHIELD when they need some large firepower but the design has been used and modified by quite a few bad guy groups and JJJ has a type of Mandroid armour on the police force to use mainly as Spider-man catchers.

WarWolves I dont know about but the wiki says they are to do with Mojo the X-men foe. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warwolves

Madrox X-men arent my strong point so again dont know if there is a specfic reason for the costume but he is a buy that can make copies of himself.

Mindless ones are mainly seen as the minions of Dormammu so a villian for Doc Strange but I do remember I think Spidey crossing paths with them.

Nova Corps are a intergalactic police force (think Green Lanterns for Marvel.) The Nova Corp seem to wear a uniform more closely in line with the first appearance of Nova so that seems to be the plus point for Minimate fans.

The Cuckoos you said you knew about.

Super hot triplets (multuplets) in schoolgirl uniforms and Norman's front line fodder for me :thumbsup:

Both are huge wants for me. And now to add my votes on this poll....

Himheroids.

Hemorrhoids? :teehee:

I voted for the Cuckoos and Hammer Agents myself. Since we're only getting one army builder, I kind of with it wasn't Madrox, because we already have a version of him, while the others are all new. (That and I really want Cuckoos.) But it looks like he's polling #1 here and on the Fwoosh. So what are you gonna do?

I actually voted for Hammer Agents and Mandroids.

I'd say I want Hammeroids, but that doesn't sit well with me. I guess the idea seems like a real pain in the rear. Maybe if the wave was more padded out I'd be more comfortable with them. Or maybe Hammeroids would be more likely to show up in a dump case.

Edited by groundhog7s

68a2895a6033a0dc3cdf6a1d2a1dc31f.jpg

I want Mandroids but not if they've got number designations as seen in the illustration. I don't want to build an army (or even own TWO) of Mandroid L3 or L7 or whatever. I like the armor design but not the graphics. I'd rather see plain, vanilla Mandroids.

d1b8e0fab2e8e125c20cf37fdc97e170.jpg

All I know about Nova is how much I like the Minimate so having a bunch of centurions – or any other rank – is appealing. After doing some research, I'd like to see these guys as well. Does a vote for Centurions mean a vote for the Green Lan-- I mean Nova Corps?

So far it's a toss up between them and the Mindless Ones. (They're just so cuddly!)

Werewolf Cap is, so far, the only minimate I have voted for that even has a chance at this point. I think every character I have voted on is in last place within each bracket. Who doesn't want Mindless Ones?! No Gladiator?!

I'm calling it. Waves 48 and 49 will be Fantastic Four and Hulk waves. Moloids will be an army builder. FF villain will be Puppet Master.

(coughIronMan3cough)

Im3 comes out in may.

As does one of these two waves, most likely.

Since wave 47 comes out in September 48 will come out around December. Wave 49 will come out in march so yeah it is im3. My guess is that 48 Is a ff wave.

Okay, so, now that we've got the last poll up, what does your Wave 50 look like? Here's mine:

Grey Hulk/Wrecker

Baron Zemo/Black Knight

Falcon/Nova Centurion

Cap Wolf/Nova Centurion

I voted for Nova and the Cucoos, and of the two I'd rather have Nova. Cap Wolf is my least-wanted 'mate I voted for, so he gets the variant spot; however, if I'm not mistaken, Zach said that the variant won't be coming from the poll directly, but will be a variant of one of the other winners. In that case, I'd like (in order): Classic Falcon, Heinrich Zemo, and the Nathan Garret Black Knight (the evil one, Dane Whitman's uncle).