Mystique

Sabertooth

Random

This.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i have to say is don't jump to one decision without thinking, unless it's someone you absolutely must have. Take personal opinion into account, sure, but still give it some thought. Just A-listers anyway.

i meant nervous that this isnt going to happen today :P

Thanks Zach! I had to go with Dan Ketch Ghost Rider and Bulked-up Grey Hulk, but I would welcome every single one of those variations. Team X Wolvie was a surprise, I forgot all about that costume.

I know, right? Thanks, Toy Biz!

Huh, a little underwhelming but entirely a surprise, so kudos to DST.

Went with Savage Hulk and Ketch. Hulk i love Grey, and seeing a new Bulky Grey Hulk would be fantastic. Ketch was because i just didn't want any of the others. And, i'll be honest, Werewolf Captain America?? :unsure:

Looking forward to tomorrow though.

Grey Hulk was an easy first pick. For number 2 I picked Ketch. Cyborg Spidey and Team X Wolverine were contenders. Both Iron Man armors would be cool one day, but I'm a little Iron Manned out right now.

Edited by Turtle

Just voted for Cyborg Spidey only... Probably my least favourite Spider variation, but better than the rest.

Didn't vote for any of the others, as that's one more vote for the competition than i hope any of them get, plus I have absolutely no affinity with any of those looks.

Not quite the choices I'd hoped for... but big thanks to Zach anyway for getting us involved.

Ghost Rider and Iron Man 2020 for me (although Arno Stark wasn't really a hero...)

I love that we got to vote for this wave, but the selections themselves were... a bit... em... obscure. I feel like there were potentially better choices for a few of them. I mean, c'mon, Cap Wolf is a more legit variant than Commander Rogers? I know, I know, we've been over the Rogers thing, just... Cap Wolf? And Cyber Spidey... did that actually happen, or was it one of those goofy things they put on a cover for shock value? It would be rad if Deathlok shows up in the support staff poll... Maverick could be a nice round-out for team X Wolvie (although as another mutant-power-to-inexplicably-make-things-go-your-way-while-shooting-guns-at-people character, I wasn't crazy about him).

Sorry to be a drag. Like I said, Zach, you did great going to bat for the fans, and I get that this is kind of a "sausage-making" compromise.

Just voted for Spidey and Danny ketch. Danny was a no brainer. The second choice was a bit hard but then I thought that: grey hulk is a repaint and will eventually appear in a comic hulk wave alongside the through the ages set. The two iron man armors will appear somewhere down the line. Wolf cap was a close second. I didn't care for that Wolvie and that thing. Cyborg spiderman had zero chance of happening. Same goes for wolf cap but Spidey has this both silly and cool appereance where as cap wolf is just cap with a wolf head and some scratches.

Edited by Kostisfire

Danny Ketch all the way. Blue flame head piece. More Ghost Riders. I have to say I didn't actually expect any of these to be the ones that showed up. Although why are there two Iron Man versions? I get that they're insanely different and all, and Hydro Iron Man would be awesome for, god anything involving a bathysphere, but why does he get two? Not that I voted for either of them. Blue and Grey all the way. Just wondering.