UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Avengers Box Sets

DSTZach

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kang set is currently sold out online

Hope everyone who wanted him purchased one!

Zach, are you able to confirm if DisneyStore.com is truly sold out of stock or if they will be getting more of these?

I can certainly ask. It may be like toysrus.com, they just need to request more from a central inventory. I guess this has never come up before? Did Heroic Age ever sell out? I know Future Foundation didn't.

I'm pretty sure Heroic Age sold out and disappeared from the website, but then came back in stock for a while. It definitely didn't happen this quickly. They actually had both Heroic Age and Future Foundation in-stock at one point before both disappeared from the site.

Edited by youbastards

I don't remember there being a big rush to order either earlier set from DS.com. Was the Heroic Age even available online right when they showed up? In any event, I think people were certainly more on the fence about both of those then they were about these. Plus, from what I can gather, these are selling well to the peons (AKA non-MMMVers).

I don't remember there being a big rush to order either earlier set from DS.com. Was the Heroic Age even available online right when they showed up? In any event, I think people were certainly more on the fence about both of those then they were about these. Plus, from what I can gather, these are selling well to the peons (AKA non-MMMVers).

I thought the Heroic set was beautiful & is amongst those sets that are rarely...if ever.... seen on ebay . I supplied a deserved UK member with a set ,I cried as I packaged it up & sobbed all the way to the Post Office.

The FF set was loved by almost everybody :whistling:

that darn Kang keeps getting in the trash. At least he's got some leftovers.

ce837e32.jpg

Edited by Webhead

Just opened up these box sets. I think these are the most sturdiest mates i ever got. These joints are solid on all eight. I can't even get Iron Man's mask off. However, my Reaper scythe popped off with a little pressure. I'm also really digging the little Ant-Man feet. These would've been perfect to have when the John Conner minimate came out.

Inside joke? Or did I miss a big kerfuffle about it? I think it's a thing of beauty, although I know people want a non-clear Sue. Heck, I want a white Doom!

Possible AMAZING two-pack, please? :highfive2:

Love FF, the comic and the Box Set. One of my favorites, with the First-class set.

The boxed set was fine for what it was. Can't speak for anyone else, I passed because I just don't care for the designs to begin with.

The boxed set was fine for what it was. Can't speak for anyone else, I passed because I just don't care for the designs to begin with.

Yeah, I never picked them up either. Not a huge fan of their new gear but my not buying a set was because of Sue. I would go track a set down if they ever release a non invisible Sue to complete the team.

Inside joke? Or did I miss a big kerfuffle about it? I think it's a thing of beauty, although I know people want a non-clear Sue. Heck, I want a white Doom!

I think BHM was just saying that he was one of the lone detractors of the set, which was very positively received here. I would love that Doom too.

It's gonna bum me out when Hickman wraps up his F4/FF run in a few months.

Package them both together, and you've got yourself a damn fine TRU exclusive 2-Pack ;)

EDIT: OOps - TTF Beat me to it.

Edited by Nessex

Clean shaven Thor works well for Hawkeye, but it fits a bit tightly on my figure. The Hawkeye V1 sculpt works a'aight, but the mask is kind of big so it obscures his mouth. This mask is a bit too bulky for my tastes, but looks a lot better on a different sculpt IMO.

Also, my Hawkeye's left elbow joint is really loose, that I don't recall ever seeing with another Minimate. Kind of weird.

I think BHM was just saying that he was one of the lone detractors of the set, which was very positively received here. I would love that Doom too.

It's gonna bum me out when Hickman wraps up his F4/FF run in a few months.

It's true that yet again I was amongst the few that didn't love that set...it's all in the Future Foundation set thread.

I'm often in the minority & it's a lonely place but my criticism is mainly, I hope , constructive . I'm also human so I can't easily hide my disappointment from the only people I give a damn about when it comes to Minimate collecting .....the people here on the 'verse. For emphasis, the Heroic Age set was a masterpiece in the true sense of the word ,my expectation for the FF set was therefore very high ....too high .

-notblindlovesmate

I bought the FF set mainly for the Spidey.

Ditto. Don't get me wrong, I love Sue (my penchant for clear mates curses me again) but as a web head, I got it for Spidey.

As a web...head...I got it for spidey too lol. Obviously :)

I think a big part of these selling out so fast on DS.com is that in the time between the FF set and these, a few B&M Disney Stores have closed. Thats why I ordered online anyway, all the previous exclusives I bought in-store.