UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Legends discussion thread

TBT!

OH MY GOD. I may have to buy my first Hasvro ML...WHITE CROWN LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Other thoughts: Black Widow looks nice. Deadpool is definitely a stand-out from the rest. I thought it'd be a looooooong time before we got a Karla Sofen/Ms. Marvel figure...do we even have a Carol yet?!?! Madrox looks great; second fav of all.

If I am not mistaken there was a Ms.Marvel figure in the Wal-Mart Giantman wave a few years ago.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD. I may have to buy my first Hasvro ML...WHITE CROWN LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I thought it'd be a looooooong time before we got a Karla Sofen/Ms. Marvel figure...do we even have a Carol yet?!?!

Yeah - she's hot, although, is that Movie Jeans Hair again?

And we did get a WarBird figure with the Giant Man Series. She was pretty nicely done.

Edited by Nessex

• 2 months later...

I picked up the 2-pack with Iron Man and some SHIELD chick a couple days ago. That Iron Man is fantastic! I've been a Hasbro hater with these, but his quality seems good, his red paint is nice and shiny (yellow might be a bit flat for my tastes, but not bad). He easily does the repulsor pose, all that good stuff. This is a great, iconic representation of Iron Man, and I'm glad I picked it up. Plus, I went and immediately re-sold the SHIELD chick on eBay to cover most of the cost! :buttrock:

Took a pic with some of my Iron Men yesterday, but this guy is pretty well hid for some reason. . .

post-1827-1254452187_thumb.jpg

Edited by karamazov80

• 1 year later...

Sorry for the thread necro, but I just saw 3 new Marvel Legends 2-packs at TRU:

- Valkyrie/Hulk

- Black Widow/Winter Soldier

- Deadpool/Warpath

They looked AMAZING, even for Hasbro Marvel Legends figures! :tongue:

I still have all of my Toybiz Marvel Legends figures, but stopped buying them with the Blob BAF wave.

I had all 3 sets in hand, until I checked the price = $30.00 a 2-pack!

I'm going to stick with my Minimate addiction instead...

Oooohhh, they're out, huh? I'll probably still buy the Widow/Winter Soldier set (the first two pack I can remember that has two figures I want), but the others aren't worth it at that price. I bet you'll be able to get these from overseas sellers loose on eBay for a fraction of the retail price.

Sorry for the thread necro, but I just saw 3 new Marvel Legends 2-packs at TRU:

- Valkyrie/Hulk

- Black Widow/Winter Soldier

- Deadpool/Warpath

They looked AMAZING, even for Hasbro Marvel Legends figures! :tongue:

I still have all of my Toybiz Marvel Legends figures, but stopped buying them with the Blob BAF wave.

I had all 3 sets in hand, until I checked the price = $30.00 a 2-pack!

Yeah - the last run of 2-packs were about that price here too. I'm dreading what price this wave will be when it comes out.

If anyone finds the Warpath/Deadpool variant pack (with X-Men Deadpool and Red+Blue Warpath), i would be VERY happy to buy it from you :)

post-2737-1288998359_thumb.png

Send us a PM if you'd be able to help out :)

Was BEYOND lucky to find the one set i wanted most since i first saw it- Variant Grey Widow and Russian Winter Soldier, today at my TRU; only set on the shelves, under a bunch of boxes, and not a pricetag in sight.

Quite frankly, i don't even care. I am so happy i found this; if i found the other sets, great, but i don't care. I am in love with this set.

How much did you pay Twistedtwoface? I heard that the prices on these range. I found one of each standard set, but the $30 price tag put me off. Especially when the older sets are sitting right next to them for almost half the price

It was $30. i Spent 10 minutes looking up and down for a tag, hoping it would say $17.98 so i could correct them at the register, but alas no tag.

Quite frankly, i could have cared less; Black Widow and Winter Soldier are two of my fav Marvel characters so i didn't mind. But i can see how it could be a problem for most; i hate paying $30, and going upward, for two DCUCs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I know this might be a stretch here but my buddy has gone BAF nutso and needs a few parts, figure I would check in here and see if anyone here has parts to spare. He is looking for the head and left arm/wing of Fin Fang Foom and all of Ares. If you can help a brother out please let me know!

Jeff of the Miniacs

• 2 months later...

Sneak Peak of the upcoming Heroic Age Thor that will be debuting @ SDCC:

ML-Heroic-Age-Thor-AOTS-preview-640x477.jpg

Looks like a pretty decent way for the Marvel Legends line to make it's big return. here's hoping we see previews of a few more figures form the line!

The DST Marvel select figures are very nice (that new Gambit variant is truly a thing of beauty), but unfortunately they just don't have the range.

Being limited to something like 9 figures a year means that team-building happens at a rate comparable to growth of coral. In fact, i can not think of a single team roster that has been filled within the MS range.

Which is a shame, because they are often beautiful figures.

• 1 month later...

No, because they'll be doing a regular one here in the next few months. I'm actually considering just getting my son the MS versions of Thor, Cap and various other Avengers already released. Not to mention The Disney Store exclusives.

Aside from the Packaging, i think the paint on the SDCC Thor was a little different. The hammer was deco'd to look as if it were 'powered up'.

I'm mostly only buy x-men from the ML line, so i didn't get Thor. The new waves look pretty good, but there's not much in them for an x-men fan.

I'm mostly excited for Madam Masque. I think she'll be quite cool.