UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Street Fighter x Tekken

$10 off that they gave me for complaining a few days ago

Is there a special phone number where I can sign up for this program?

:D

I think you just need to talk to a customer service person and complain about something, it seems their defacto customer pacifier!

T.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anybody confirm that the exclusives were equally packed ,2 of each per case ?

I can confirm this for the TRU wave. Found 12 2-packs on the shelf yesterday.

I must say DST/ AA went all out on the second wave of SF vs Tekken. The proof is in the pudding. These guys have minute / character specific details all over. Like Kazuya's one red eye and one black eye, to Julia's boot fringe tampos (even on the back of her boots), to Hworang's chaps and spur sculpting and also Yoshimitsu's armor details. Well done.

Just picked up TRU Wave 2, Rolento and Hugo are so awesome, I love that we have three members of the Mad Gear Gang. Now if only Guy and Cody could become Minimates.

They're on the game as DLC, so maybe if they do a wave 3 they could be possible.

I think DLC characters are more likely for a fourth wave, and when I mentioned my preference for fellow DLC character Dudley, Zach implied he wasn't on the cards, and I feel that applies to the rest, annoyingly. Plus I heard they are only planning three waves and I think there's thirteen characters left in the initial line up, as much as I hate to say this, the DLC characters are unlikely. Don't get me wrong; I'd rather have Cody, Dudley, Elena and Guy over Rufus, Bison, Balrog and Vega but I think the main roster is the priority.

Yeah I don't think we're getting a third wave out of this series. I'm just wishlisting, and still hoping for an all encompassing Capcom Classics line.

More Street Fighter, Final Fight, Mega Man (Original, X and Legends), Strider, Darkstalkers, Resident Evil, Captain Commando, Dino Crisis, Ace Attorney, Ghosts 'N Goblins, Rival Schools, Power Stone etc.

Speaking of, I just finished playing through the NES Bionic Commando. For some reason I never got that interested when I was playing it in the past, but it's a pretty damn good game! I also played through the arcade version, which is pretty horrible in relation to the NES version.

I would imagine that an MvC2 line would sell exceptionally well considering it's overall popularity. It's still more beloved than MvC3 and includes many characters that MvC3 doesn't.

I'd be down for a Resident Evil (or RE6 line), Street Fighter, Megaman, Dead Rising or pretty much any other Capcom line. I just want more Capcom 'Mates.

The biggest disappointments with the SFxT line were that we got Ryu and Chun-Li AGAIN when we could have had a character that hasn't received Minimate treatment like Dhalsim, Vega or Balrog.

The other big disappointment is that we didn't get a Megaman and Pacman set, which would have made for a perfect exclusive at one of the Comic Cons.

I'd personally rather they move on to a new Capcom line instead of a wave 3. It'd be nice to get some more Resident Evil characters, I'm sure they'd be hot sellers.

Speaking of, I just finished playing through the NES Bionic Commando. For some reason I never got that interested when I was playing it in the past, but it's a pretty damn good game! I also played through the arcade version, which is pretty horrible in relation to the NES version.

Not a fan of Super Joe?

Still haven't found the exclusives. :confused:

I'll see if I can find anymore in the area.

All four are currently available on TRU.com:

Guile/Raven

Zangief/Marduk

Rolento/Kuma

Hugo/Heihachi

Are you just looking to avoid shipping?

A lot of people are fed up with TRU.com

Also have any Multiverse members made a Strider Hiryu or Captain Commando custom? Would love to see that.

All four are currently available on TRU.com:

Guile/Raven

Zangief/Marduk

Rolento/Kuma

Hugo/Heihachi

Are you just looking to avoid shipping?

A lot of people are fed up with TRU.com

Aside from inconsistent packing resulting in shipping damage, and the Walking Dead mix-up, which may have originated with us, what exactly is the problem? I don't think anyone has had any trouble with the SFXT sets.

Yeah I don't think we're getting a third wave out of this series. I'm just wishlisting, and still hoping for an all encompassing Capcom Classics line.

More Street Fighter, Final Fight, Mega Man (Original, X and Legends), Strider, Darkstalkers, Resident Evil, Captain Commando, Dino Crisis, Ace Attorney, Ghosts 'N Goblins, Rival Schools, Power Stone etc.

I wouldn't mind if they covered some other Capcom series. I just hope that if they cover Street Fighter again, it will be a Street Fighter only line. All three times Street Fighter Minimates were produced, they were watered down by being mixed with something else. If they create a general Capcom line, we will most likely only get Ryu and Chun Li again and few others.

They are notorious for showing an item in-stock, but when you order, your order will be cancelled due to items being out-of-stock. An hour later, more stock will show up online, but you will probably miss the chance to reorder.

They have had general inventory control issues for years.

But none of this should be an issue with SFxT, which has been in stock for a while?

And when cancellations occur, the refunds are cheerfully given, unless it's through Paypal, who doesn't give you the money back right away?

Thor from the Thor movie? He was pretty bad IMO. The skin color was off and mine came with out a belt :(

But that's not TRU's fault. Did you see if you could get a belt from customer service? Nothing to be done about the skin color, sadly.