UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WD minimates are up for order on toysrus.com, but.... they are listed all wrong. They read as follows:

• zombie and Morgan
  • Glen and Dale
  • Rick and Laurie

No images available I'm afraid.

Well, I'd gather the one that says Glen has Glen in it, but Shane is a crap shoot. Order one via the website and you might get Shane / Punk zombie or you end up with the Zombie 2-pack. Come on TRU, get it together.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

1350554468[/url]' post='247986']

WD minimates are up for order on toysrus.com, but.... they are listed all wrong. They read as follows:

• zombie and Morgan
  • Glen and Dale
  • Rick and Laurie

Well, I'd gather the one that says Glen has Glen in it, but Shane is a crap shoot. Order one via the website and you might get Shane / Punk zombie or you end up with the Zombie 2-pack. Come on TRU, get it together.

I just saw this too and decided to just wait. No telling what I may get.

• zombie and Morgan
  • Glen and Dale
  • Rick and Laurie

I just saw this too and decided to just wait. No telling what I may get.

Didn't toysrus do something similar with the minimates from the first Thor movie? They were all mismatched names / pairings on the website if memory serves. Was that ever corrected?

Edited by MINI_MYTE

I went ahead and rolled the dice and ordered the packs from TRU. I'll let you know what I get.

I also ordered the packs. I'm inclined to think that "Morgan & Zombie" is the Shane set, and that the other two are the Glen and Rick sets, which at least make each set half right. But who knows, some stock boy could have seen Shane and said "Oh a sherrif, that must be Rick"

I'm interested in knowing how many people who buy minimates or walking dead items, and don't know them well enough to know who is susposed to be in the TRU wave, are going to order them now only to be confused or disappointed once shipped.

the upc numbers were 699788100455 and 699788100448 if that helps, but I'm not sure what exactly that code is or would be found.

Zombie and Morgan shows UPC 699788100448 on toysrus.com

Glen and Dale shows UPC 699788100431 on toysrus.com

Rick and Lori shows UPC 699788100424 on toysrus.com

None of the one shown on the website have the 699788100455 UPC.

Picked up the Lego City Camper (7639), a little small, but I like it!

lookoutbehindyou.jpg

Edited by JeffBohn

I'm interested in knowing how many people who buy minimates or walking dead items, and don't know them well enough to know who is susposed to be in the TRU wave, are going to order them now only to be confused or disappointed once shipped.

The Tru wave is

Glenn and zombie

Shane and zombie

Rick and zombie

Zombie pack

Wave 1 is

Rick and zombie

Zombie pack

Dale and zombie

Dale winter coat and zombie

Hope that helped

Edited by MiniL

The Tru wave is

Glenn and zombie

Shane and zombie

Rick and zombie

Zombie pack

Wave 1 is

Rick and zombie

Zombie pack

Dale and zombie

Dale winter coat and zombie

Hope that helped

Thanks MiniL, I already knew that part, but thanks.

I was referring to how there might be some minimates/walking dead fans that don't know minimates as well as we do, and might be ordering the mis-labeled sets without knowing that the are mis-labeled; and how that might reflect on the buyer. I was curious as to how many people are about to go through that.

• zombie and Morgan
  • Glen and Dale
  • Rick and Laurie

Ugh, I just noticed this too. How does this happen with like every other wave??? The names are listed right on the front of the boxes! Also, why are there only 3 sets? They're supposed to be 4, right?

the upc numbers were 699788100455 and 699788100448 if that helps, but I'm not sure what exactly that code is or would be found.

Zombie and Morgan shows UPC 699788100448 on toysrus.com

Glen and Dale shows UPC 699788100431 on toysrus.com

Rick and Lori shows UPC 699788100424 on toysrus.com

toysrus.com has added "Zombie and Jim" with the UPC 699788100455, so 'Zombie and Jim' and 'Zombie and Morgan' should get Shane and Glenn based on the UPCs that MsMarvel fan posted.

"Toys R Us dot com customer service, this is Judy, how can I help you?"

"Yes, hi, you have a listing for Walking Dead Minimates on your site, but there seems to be a discrepancy between the names of the figures in the listing and what Diamond Select Toys has announced would be in the lineup. It says there's a set with Zombie and Jim, when it should be Zombie and Shane. Also, Another set says Rick and Lori, but Lori isn't supposed to be out until wave 2."

"..."

"Hello?"