UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been re-reading the comics and I've uncovered a tidbit. Since Kirkman is apparently picking the zombies to be included in The Walking Dead waves, I figured there must be some significance to them. And there is!

"Cute" Zombie -

This is the first zombie Rick kills. He kills him by accident when they tumble down the hospital stairwell.

Edited by Jatta Pake

I've been re-reading the comics and I've uncovered a tidbit. Since Kirkman is apparently picking the zombies to be included in The Walking Dead waves, I figured there must be some significance to them. And there is!

"Cute" Zombie -

This is the first zombie Rick kills. He kills him by accident when they tumble down the hospital stairwell.

hahahahaha I have been re-reading the 1st compendium while waiting for the second to come and your right! love it!!

Jeff of the Miniacs

1350144355[/url]' post='247343']

"Cute" Zombie -

It'd be cool if the packaging had comic references for each one. Either the drawing of it, or the issue it appeared in.

I forget... and if anybody can answer, I'd really appreciate it.

Has it been said if there's a shot at Walking Dead the show 'mates? It'd be neat to get Daryl and T-Dog, for starters...

Thanks!

No new walking dead mates at nycc

At the panel Zach said that they only have the license for the walking dead comic through Kirkman's label Skybound. So tv show is out, as is other Image properties, but what is interesting is that other skybound properties are possible. Zach also said they might be working on stuff for one of those properties currentlly. Nothing set in stone yet, all up in the air.

Edited by SuperChefMate

At the panel Zach said that they only have the license for the walking dead comic through Kirkman's label Skybound. So tv show is out, as is other Image properties, but what is interesting is that other skybound properties are possible. Zach also said they might be working on stuff for one of those properties currentlly. Nothing set in stone yet, all up in the air.

Okay, well, that's neat. :) Thanks!

I'm hoping Walking Dead will roll into other Kirkman properties... then somehow get some Image stuff in there which'd lead to Madman minimates. My fondest wish. :thumbsup:

I posted some alternate zombie builds on the Minimate Factory blog. :)

I was planning on doing the same thing when I had some time later this week!

Looks like you just trimmed the ears offa a Rick hairpiece for the Hiker Zombie, am I right?

I just left his ears on for now, but trimming them or painting them would look better.

Has it been said if there's a shot at Walking Dead the show 'mates? It'd be neat to get Daryl and T-Dog, for starters...

While the show is currently off limits, Kirkman has expressed interest (after receiving a lot of prompting from fans) in introducing Daryl into the comic.

If we do get a Daryl they need to cover more ground like box sets and faster waves they need to cover from 1 till at least 75 b4 they release a Daryl

That's just me

Love that zombie officer

Edited by MiniL

If we do get a Daryl they need to cover more ground like box sets and faster waves they need to cover from 1 till at least 75 b4 they release a Daryl

That's just me

Love that zombie officer

We won't be getting a Daryl. He isn't a character in the comics, and they don't have the license for the show.

Did get my order in from Luke, all of series 1 (sans the TRU exclusives, of course). Rick is AWESOME!

vmsmzl.png

10r8xmd.png