UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone wondering, Rick comes loaded with accessories.

• classic minimate rifle
  • Chris Redfield's shotgun (repainted)
  • pistol
  • holster belt
  • duffle bag
  • hatchet
  • new hatless hairpiece sculpt
  • short sleeved spare arms

:)

I have to admit, with Halloween looming I'm looking forward to getting these in-hand. Great timing of release, DST!

Zach, one thing that would be cool is if you guys could include some more alternate zombie pieces (hair, head, torso, etc), especially for the zombie that is packed with the variant.

I can rationalize one set of zombie twins in my collection, but more than one set would be tough. ;)

Zach, one thing that would be cool is if you guys could include some more alternate zombie pieces (hair, head, torso, etc), especially for the zombie that is packed with the variant.

I can rationalize one set of zombie twins in my collection, but more than one set would be tough. ;)

This. ^^^

With enough duplicate zombies you can mix and match your own

That's what I did with the zombie taxi driver from the ghostbusters wave. My local TRU had a bunch so I bought several and then swapped out the vest and beanie hat with gray, brown, or black hair pieces......to use in my Left 4 Dead display.

OHHHHHH MY GOD, what a couple of FANTASTIC pics! I didn't think it was possible, but now I'm even more enthused for these! Got my shipping confirmation yesterday!

Luke, any chance you might carry the TRU wave at all?

OHHHHHH MY GOD, what a couple of FANTASTIC pics! I didn't think it was possible, but now I'm even more enthused for these! Got my shipping confirmation yesterday!

Yes we will be ordering a small amount once they are available.

Yes we will be ordering a small amount once they are available.

Awesome! Beats driving 100+ miles to my nearest TRU!