UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

If we do get a Daryl they need to cover more ground like box sets and faster waves they need to cover from 1 till at least 75 b4 they release a Daryl

That's just me

Love that zombie officer

We won't be getting a Daryl. He isn't a character in the comics, and they don't have the license for the show.

Did get my order in from Luke, all of series 1 (sans the TRU exclusives, of course). Rick is AWESOME!

vmsmzl.png

10r8xmd.png

There has bin talk about him going into the comic ..

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we do get a Daryl they need to cover more ground like box sets and faster waves they need to cover from 1 till at least 75 b4 they release a Daryl

That's just me

Love that zombie officer

We won't be getting a Daryl. He isn't a character in the comics, and they don't have the license for the show.

Did get my order in from Luke, all of series 1 (sans the TRU exclusives, of course). Rick is AWESOME!

*snip*

*snip*

There has bin talk about him going into the comic ..

I know that. I also know that Kirkman has material written far in advance. Everyone thought Daryl would be one of Negan's men, due to one of them carrying a crossbow, but we still don't have him as a character. In my opinion, if we DO see him in the book, it'll be a long way down the road.

Edited by AdamBomb

I think that Daryl would be cool; would be like what Marvel did with Coulson, but more long term. With the connection between characters in the comic and on the show, I think that would be very possible. Eg;

What happened with Glenn

Edited by SuperChefMate

It's not surprising that it was just a false rumor. Though it's slightly hypocritical for them to say that they want to keep them separate and then do what they did in issue 100

Glenn's savage death

and for the reason they gave in the fan(hate) mail they gave after issue 101.

Kirkman's reason was besides the fact that he is a professional writer and knows what he is doing; that the actor portraying Glenn is so good, that he has become better than the comic counterpart which he is based. So it only made sense for him, in justice to the character, to kill him off in the comics.

But that's just how I feel about it.

Edited by SuperChefMate

Helmet was off the neon orange first aid rescue mate. Not sure what the legs are from. Couldn't find original legs from swat guy so I grabbed whatever. Head is from ghostbusters taxi driver. Nothing was painted.

I'll have to do some double-checking for that helmet, then. I couldn't find a black one anyplace.

I've wanted to have a use for my extra taxi ghost for awhile now, but the translucent plastic made it difficult to use the body. This is the PERFECT fit! :)

Glad I could help!

picked up Shane/punk zombie and Glen/nerd zombie today in Annapolis, MD.

Do you have a six digit item code for these? I really hope to find them on Friday!

And I just got back from picking up (2 of) my black and white Walking Dead packs from my LCS. Also scored Marvel 47. :woot: