UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates 6

Punisher

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I thought this year was mythological gods/creatures?

Yes, I thought that was the concensus. See below.

Here's a thought. What about constalations or figures from the zodiac?

Expanding on that idea, what about mythological characters? Roman, Norse, Greek, Hindu, Chinese - the list goes on and on - a plethora of creatures and characters to choose from!

Charitymates 6: Past Gods for a Better Future! (I know we haven't settled on this title yet)

As for the charity, how do people feel about Right To Play? It's listed on the eBay Giving Works site.

Edited by Fujis

Could someone explain to me the whole charity mates thing? What do we do with them after we've made them,how can I put them on eBay.(I order from eBay but I've never sold anything)

After the customs are created, the organizer of that year's project posts them on eBay so you don't have to worry about that! You're welcome to contribute a custom and bid on the entries though.

And check this link out for info on our past projects and you can check out Luke's Charitymates site as well.

Could someone explain to me the whole charity mates thing? What do we do with them after we've made them,how can I put them on eBay.(I order from eBay but I've never sold anything)

After the customs are created, the organizer of that year's project posts them on eBay so you don't have to worry about that! You're welcome to contribute a custom and bid on the entries though.

And check this link out for info on our past projects and you can check out Luke's Charitymates site as well.

Thanks!

Okay guys, why don't we settle on this?

Charitymates 6: And Thus The Creatures Played! supporting Right To Play

The 6th annual Charitymates customizing event has begun! Charitymates is an annual charity event held at the Minimate Multiverse. During this event, Minimate customizers (veteran and novice alike) create and donate a Minimate custom based on a theme chosen by the community. These one-of-a-kind creations are then auctioned off on eBay with 75% of the proceeds going to a specific charity (also chosen by the community) and the remaining 25% helping with the operation costs of the Minimate Multiverse. This year's theme is mythological creatures & characters! Your favorite myths come to life from Norse to Roman and from ancient to modern!

And Groundhog, are you still up for organizing? You'll be responsible for receiving the customs, photographing the group shot, and taking care of the eBay listing. I handed the first 3 (IIRC) and it's really easy.

And to the group: thoughts on a deadline? How's everyone with July 31st? That should give everyone plenty of time.

• 2 weeks later...