UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates 6

Punisher

Let's make the official deadline for customs to be received by me as no later than July 31st. Of course, that means international members will need to send them to me early enough for the stinkin' slow post office to deliver them. Auctions will begin shortly after.

And here's a list of who has called dibs on which creatiure (I'll update as more are chosen):

Shiva-Lobsterman

Tiki god-boyd

Undine-luke314pi

Medusa-youbastards

Anubis & Ra-Mattallica

Centaur-Fujis

Minotaur-groundhog7s

Azura-Punisher

Quetzalcoat (possibly)-Punisher

Icarus-jcastick

Hades-mikebit

Pegasus-BrobotC

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Since now one has taken him,I'm calling dibs on Hercules.(not sure if I'll participate yet,I have a lot of things to take care of so if anyone wants hercs,feel free to take him)

And that Pegasus is mindblowing!!!!!

Edited by Kostisfire

Love the paint scheme on Pegasus! I'm just waiting for my sculpted parts to cure so hopefully I'll be able to prime and paint in the next few days.

In the meantime, does anyone have some spare LOTR sword/scabbard combos? Ideally I'd like to use Anduril and/or Glamdring. Thanks!

Edited by Fujis

• 4 weeks later...

Pegasus was a battle beast warrior known for his heriocs,but after growing tired of a life of violence, fled from his planet during a time of war,along with other beasts like chimera,minotaur, and others. Landing on earth in ancient greece,pegasus was worshipped as a god. Often being mistaked as a eagle/horse hybrid,pegasus' species is unknown. All that is known is that pegasus soom fled from earth back to his battle beast planet in order to rescue the ones he love

pegasus4.jpg

he's also my contest entry for the Battle Beast Contest, more pics after the jump!

BAD. ASS. :jawdrop:

i have some sad news to report

while trying to improve my charity mate, my pegasus broke down past the point of no return confused.gif

i still want to do another mate but at the moment i dont know if i can, but my Pegasus will definitely not be participating

• 1 month later...

I started working on mine at the same time as my Battle Beast custom so I've made some good progress. Should only be another 3-4 hours of work so I'll have mine in before the deadline.