UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Series 45/TRU: Avengers Movie

luke314pi

I'm just puzzled by the secrecy. Images have leaked from other lines, and still no one knows who they're supposed to be. I'm just surprised at the trouble everyones going to in an attempt to keep us from finding out who they are, when no one can figure it out anyway.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in this case, no. I've never been one to avoid spoilers, but I would not classify this as one. The battle will be amazing regardless of what the villains look like, and there are no real plot elements revealed by the figures. Just a name and a design scheme. I can't wait for everyone to see them.

I'm not a spoiler avoider either. That said, your statement does add to my mild frustration over the increasingly ridiculous secrecy reguard the official identity of the REDACTED. (and I speak for everyone here when I say they will always be the REDACTED to me reguardless)

I so agree. The secrecy around this movie is preposterous.

Yep. While my expectations for the movie are high, my expectations for this specific reveal are actually getting lower. Whatever is, I just don't think it will live up to the secrecy and hype. Again, the movie looks great, and I'm sure whatever it is will be the right fit, I just imagine my reaction will be, "ah, so it's X. Cool. Now on with it" rather than "Oh lordy sweet lordy, it's X! I can't believe it's X. I didn't see that coming at all."

I'm thinking my reaction at this point will be more "X? Really? All this BS just for it to be X? Go figure."

uh huh, uh huh

I'm going to go watch, and love it whoever the Avengers end up fighting. Won't be going at midnight, so I'll find out who the bad guys are before I'm at the cinema anyway.

s'all daft.

Maybe it was mecha godzilla chasing tony at the end of the clip then?

:P

Dear Marvel,

I know you and Toho had a bit of an agreement for a good while there. I know things may have changed since then, but as a fan, a semiloyal fan who hasn't bought comics in years, I should point out one way to bring me back into the fold. Should Mechagodzilla and Anthony Edward Stark AKA Iron Man ever clash I promise you I will buy at least two of every issue, one to put into a little baggie and revel in their glory, one to read until the pages fall out.

Sincerely,

Trekker "FUCKING MAKE THIS HAPPEN" 42

As for the thing, my personal hope is for Fin Fang Foom. Simply because I'd rather this not be just another battle with the nasties of Norse Mythology. We have ALL the Thor movies to explore that. No need to make Avengers that movie too. Bring in something as batshit insane as Fin Fang Foom because if Marvel makes a story about Fin Fang Foom it would have to be in a movie everyone will see already. The Avengers is that movie. He'd fit here. Make it so.

Okay, for all you lucky Bris that get to see the movie a little early, it is now your officialy duty to go to the Avenger's Movie thread and spoil the official ID of the REDACTED as soon as possible. At this point, I will be happier being spoiled before I get there than even revealing it's the Makluan Dragons while in the theater. (Although introducing the Makluans in the Avengers would better set up the Mandarin for Iron Man 3)

Why not April 27th?

Thats the UK cinema release date

Because Minimates aren't sold in the U.K.? I dunno. it may be around there, we'll see when everything ships.

Sold in the UK legally!, we got ways around the minimate prohibition thats lasted all these years, men have got rich & powerful selling these babies to desperate people like myself........ rich & powerful :)

Because Minimates aren't sold in the U.K.? I dunno. it may be around there, we'll see when everything ships.

Sold in the UK legally!, we got ways around the minimate prohibition thats lasted all these years, men have got rich & powerful selling these babies to desperate people like myself........ rich & powerful :)

"I'll get you, Minimate Bandit!"

"No you won't!"

"Oh, yes I will!"

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, if you share the redacted pics/piss early, will that impact your job? Like won't Marvel just demand you pull them down and be pissed/piced :teehee: that you shared ahead of time?

We'll, I just won't share those, then. Everybody got the pis out of their system now?

show us the pics, just don't tell use the names of the villians, if they're anything like the legos we'll still have no idea what the hell they are! :thumbsup:

I think by now you know that Minimates are nothing like Legos. :no:

tell that to everyone that looks at my display <_< ... please.

as much as you're right, that there post, contained no photos.

PHOTOS!

Can we get some snaps of the of the non-REDACTED characters please sir?