UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the second wave of MvC out in March? Or February? :huh:

I just saw that the newest 2-packs are up on TRU.com. Wolf vs. Vengeful Joe, eh?

Sentinel vs Rye XD I didn't know bread was in this game.

<< I LOL'd

Redfield and Viewtiful from TRU actually shipped. Taskmaster and Sentinel have been placed into backorder he11, probably never to be shipped.

I'll post pics once they arrive.

Guh <_< It looks like Army Building this Sentinel will be expensive.

Guh dry.gif It looks like Army Building this Sentinel will be expensive.

Current plan is to just get one an call him a "Comand level" Sentinel. If he's a "hard to get" character, I'd feel bad army building with him when others may noy have found him at all.

Guh dry.gif It looks like Army Building this Sentinel will be expensive.

Current plan is to just get one an call him a "Comand level" Sentinel.

Yeah - i think i might be with you on that one Miry. Perhaps i'll call him MasterMold & be done with just one of him.

This was my plan all along.

Main shipment hasn't been sent yet,

Out of curiosity, why do you send a "sample case" to TRU.com a couple months early? Is it really just so they can get the figures into their database, or is it also to stir the pot a bit amongst us rabid site watchers?... Be honest. <_<

Edited by Lobsterman

Main shipment hasn't been sent yet,

Out of curiosity, why do you send a "sample case" to TRU.com a couple months early? Is it really just so they can get the figures into their database, or is it also to stir the pot a bit amongst us rabid site watchers?... Be honest. <_<

I don't believe they're intended to be sold, per se. I think they're intended to give the store a heads-up on what will exactly be coming en masse later on, and to be used for photography or store review or what have you. But they can do whatever they want with them, since they paid for them. They may be baiting you, I have no idea. They may be testing to see how fast they'll sell!

They may be testing to see how fast they'll sell!

On the one hand, I hope that's true because it could lead to less overlap between LCS and TRU waves, since even the blind can see the TRU exclusive stuff disappears first. On the other hand more TRU exclusives mean more headaches for our non-US members, which I don't necessarily want either.

On the other hand more TRU exclusives mean more headaches for our non-US members, which I don't necessarily want either.

.....you don't necessarily want non-US members ? :(

Nooooo I don't want to create extra headaches for our valued non-US members. It seems that there are more and more of you around these days. I mean from the sounds of things you could actually have a multiverse meet-up at Loch Beavis in the near future. And while getting LCS waves are tricky for you guys, the TRU stuff requires cross-pond help. So while I'm pumped to get something like TRU wave 13, it's tempered by knowing my friends will be having a much harder time than I will getting these.

In a perfect world, there would be an international supplier, or somthing to make this easier you guys, so I can feel less guilty about our all TRU exclusive waves like this.

While not related to MvC directly, today I was in my Local Town Centre and took the opportunity to go into Forbidden Planet. They had Minimates in stock, they had ones from as far back as Wave 20 :lol:

but they also had more recent waves from 42. So it's good to know they are still importing them for sale in their store.

They had:

Civil War Captain America & Arnim Zola

Armored Thor & Beta Ray Bill

Eric Masterson as Thunderstrike & Kronan Stone Man

Eric Masterson as Thor & Kronan Stone Man

They also had the white Tiger & Hand Ninja as well as Havok & Polaris and Professor Hulk & Abomination.

I guess I posted this because the discussion had turned towards LCS. Whilst i'll still need international assistance for the TRU exclusive stuff i should be ok getting regular minimates releases from here, its a bit of a bus ride away for me to go but i'm planning on going down there again soon and making some purchases :tongue:

Rich

Well having to get up ridiculously early for work everyday occasionally has its advantages. Here are the pics of the MvsC Wave 2 sets I was able to get from TRU. Not a bad minimate in the bunch. The updated Astonishing Wolverine is nice to have and even the spiderman is good.

SDC11024.jpg

SDC11026.jpg

SDC11028.jpg

SDC11030.jpg

SDC11031.jpg

I don't have the game so I have no idea why spiderman comes with a yellow wave stand. What is it supposed to be? Energy? Lemonade? Urine??

SDC11036.jpg

SDC11037.jpg

SDC11038.jpg

SDC11039.jpg

SDC11047.jpg

SDC11040.jpg

SDC11042.jpg

SDC11043.jpg

SDC11044.jpg

SDC11045.jpg

Edited by fwoosheyman

Nice!!

Thanks so much for sharing these pictures, the only other images i've seen of these are on Luke's ToyStore. Because I already have Wolverine & Spider-Man I am more interested right now in getting the Viewtiful Joe & Chris Redfield figures.

Question: Is Chris Redfields leg pouch attached/glued to his leg or does it slide off?

Edited by Urban Saboteur