UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the words, guys!

I updated the original post with more pics of the different little environments.

While I was putting up this display, I had at least 5 kids come up and tell me how cool it was and the characters. A few of them mentioned wanting some of their own to their parents. One of the moms said they could look at Target for some. I directed them to TRU instead. Since Monday, kids, and parents, have been very enticed by the display.

The kid whom I directed to TRU has come in again each day this week to look at the display; he even told me he had gotten the Avengers movie Black Widow/Iron Man set from TRU. His mom mentioned seeing that DST offers an Enterprise and was hoping to find a Picard as TNG was the best era of Trek. I directed her to Luke's Toy Store for additional mates for her and her son. A new Minimate addict is born! :thumbsup:

Shogi, your con is fantastic!

Thanks for the words, guys!

I updated the original post with more pics of the different little environments.

While I was putting up this display, I had at least 5 kids come up and tell me how cool it was and the characters. A few of them mentioned wanting some of their own to their parents. One of the moms said they could look at Target for some. I directed them to TRU instead. Since Monday, kids, and parents, have been very enticed by the display.

The kid whom I directed to TRU has come in again each day this week to look at the display; he even told me he had gotten the Avengers movie Black Widow/Iron Man set from TRU. His mom mentioned seeing that DST offers an Enterprise and was hoping to find a Picard as TNG was the best era of Trek. I directed her to Luke's Toy Store for additional mates for her and her son. A new Minimate addict is born! :thumbsup:

Shogi, your con is fantastic!

I love that you not only created a new child minimate fan but one of the parents too! That's awesome

The kid whom I directed to TRU has come in again each day this week to look at the display; he even told me he had gotten the Avengers movie Black Widow/Iron Man set from TRU. His mom mentioned seeing that DST offers an Enterprise and was hoping to find a Picard as TNG was the best era of Trek.

Ask DST!

Sounds like you could have made a killing if you wanted to sell off some 'mates. ;)

Onyx, that is a GREAT display. When I was still working at a public library I toyed (ho ho) with the idea of doing something like that, but my boss wasn't exactly supportive of comics and superheroes. His loss. Anyway, I'm sure that nothing I would come up with would compare with that magnificent display. Great work.

Avengers Assemble!!!!
Here's the Avengers fighting off a hoard of Chitauri soldiers
it's the same pic, I just wanted to show the sheer magnitude of many Chitauri in the wide shot (I have 20 so far) and the cropped version to focus on the Avengers and their effects

EDIT%20DSC_0011_zpsls3uz0y6.jpg

EDIT%20CROP%20DSC_0011_zpsq350hoj0.jpg