UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Licenses, What would YOU like to see Minimated ?

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm....Maybe more Justice League Unlimited Mini-Flyers [an Aztek Mini-Flyer....sweetness :rolleyes: ]

That wouldn't exactly be a new license now, would it? :rolleyes: Please, think before you post.

If dear ol' ssp thought before he posted ,daily postings would decrease by 63.5%.Personally I feel he,himself, should be licensed,then perhaps we could revoke his license :biggrin: When does he sleep????Does he sleep???Where is he when I'm sleeping??? Where's my girlfriend when I'm sleeping???? Where am I ???? :woot:

I'd like to see a line of Jean Claude Van Damme minimates would be pretty cool. There's a pretty large selection of neat/iconic designs to choose from. I think there'd only be enough for one wave, but one set would be enough. Bigger than a four pack, but not tired and run down. As such here's the potential wave:

1. In uniform, with space pistol from Timecop.

2. Shirtless, with tape and glass fist from Kickboxer.

3. In uniform with eyepiece and rifle from Universal Soldier

4. In blue shirt, with mullet and grenade, from Hard Target.

Toss a battle damaged varient on each of those numbers, and we got a 10 figure wave of hard hitting minimate action!

I know it'll never be done (way too many licenses, but it'd be a cool way of going about moviemates. An actor, not a movie as a wave.

I'd like to see a line of Jean Claude Van Damme minimates would be pretty cool. There's a pretty large selection of neat/iconic designs to choose from. I think there'd only be enough for one wave, but one set would be enough. Bigger than a four pack, but not tired and run down. As such here's the potential wave:

1. In uniform, with space pistol from Timecop.

2. Shirtless, with tape and glass fist from Kickboxer.

3. In uniform with eyepiece and rifle from Universal Soldier

4. In blue shirt, with mullet and grenade, from Hard Target.

Toss a battle damaged varient on each of those numbers, and we got a 10 figure wave of hard hitting minimate action!

I know it'll never be done (way too many licenses, but it'd be a cool way of going about moviemates. An actor, not a movie as a wave.

I only need to mention one name....

Chuck Norris...

*nods*

The chuck Norris Minimates would be so hard they would break the Minimate manufacturing machine, lasers couldn't cut them and they would be rarer than dodo droppings...

I'd love to see Bionic Six minimates :bunny: they could even make a 2.5" or 3" F.L.U.F.F.I.

maybe break it down with a hero and villan in each pack :

wave 1

bionic 1/dr.scarab

mother 1/madame o

IQ/glove

perceptor/shadow boxer

and maybe a variant pack of

"bionics on"transformation bionic 1/scarab

wave 2

sport 1/mechanic

karate 1/klunk

rock 1/chopper

elemental/zyphron

variant :elemental/beta zyphron

The four main Ghostbusters done movie-style, with proton packs and neutrona blasters (plus they could each come with a separate accessory: ghost trap, PKE meter, those goggles, and Slimer).

Fight Club 2-pack with Tyler Durden and The Narrator.

Pulp Fiction 2-pack with Vincent Vega and Jules Winfield.

The Rocketeer (with removable helmet, of course).

Reuben Flagg from American Flagg!

Hunter Rose (with fork and mask straps, maybe a removable mask) and Grendel-Prime.

Rex Libris, the best comic you aren't reading.

The four main Ghostbusters done movie-style, with proton packs and neutrona blasters (plus they could each come with a separate accessory: ghost trap, PKE meter, those goggles, and Slimer).

Fight Club 2-pack with Tyler Durden and The Narrator.

Pulp Fiction 2-pack with Vincent Vega and Jules Winfield.

The Rocketeer (with removable helmet, of course).

Reuben Flagg from American Flagg!

Hunter Rose (with fork and mask straps, maybe a removable mask) and Grendel-Prime.

Rex Libris, the best comic you aren't reading.

Also a Gozer and Dana Two pack with baby and Viggo painting accessory. And Tully and Janine in their pack with phone and evil dog

• 3 weeks later...

-Ninja Turtles (Comic)

-Hellboy (Comic)

-The Tick (Comic, Cartoon, and Live Action)

-Heroes

-Daily Show/Colbert Report/Conan Obrien

-Weeds

-New Music Line (Especially Slipknot, Papa Roach, Akon, Lil Wayne, Michael Jackson)

-Superhero Movie

- Celebreties Line (Movie Stars and such)

-Halo Series

-Clerks and associated movies

-Fight Club

-Men In Black

-A Team

-Pretty much anything I see, I think..that would make a kick ass mini-mate.

I would like to see a PULP heroes line, with

1. the phantom

2. green hornet

3. kato

4. tarzan

5. doc savage

6. conan

7. the shadow

8. krull

9. red sonja

10. flash gordon

11. lone ranger

12. tonto

I would also like dick tracy and all his rogues

i would also die for a Rocketeer, hellboy minimates, and one of the best new comics out there ATOMIC ROBO

I know that some other company(ies?) have had difficulties getting Ghostbusters figures done due to licensing issues related to the likenesses of the main actors. I wonder if Minimates could somehow get around this by arguing that they were not doing "realistic" likenesses. . .

Man, what I wouldn't give for some Ghostbuster Minimates. . .maybe not my left nut, but probably something nearly as valuable to me. I would definitely trade my dogs for them, and possibly my car.

Man, what I wouldn't give for some Ghostbuster Minimates. . .maybe not my left nut, but probably something nearly as valuable to me. I would definitely trade my dogs for them, and possibly my car.

Now let me get this straight, & I quote..... you would "maybe not'' (trade) "my left nut" but it seems you "would trade my dogs''(nuts?) "for them". Ghostbusters Minimates........the dogs bollocks . :pinch:

I second the Lone Ranger and Tarzan. Box Sets ahoy!!!

Tarzan of the Apes:

Tarzan

Jane

Kerchek

Kala

William Clayton

(the only Tarzan I've seen is the Disney one, so I'm going of of the book)

Lone Ranger:

The Lone Ranger

Tonto

Whoever Else you want

I personally want minimates of Robin Hood in any version: DST could easily do their own versions of these

Two Box Sets:

The Good Guys

Robin Hood

Little John

Friar Tuck

Will Scarlet

Maid Marian

The bad Guys

Prince John

Sir Guy of Gisbourne

Th Sheriff of Nottingham

The Bishop of Hereford

Random Executioner (gotta have one somewhere. It's Robin Hood. they're always getting captured)

I would like to see a PULP heroes line, with

1. the phantom

2. green hornet

3. kato

4. tarzan

5. doc savage

6. conan

7. the shadow

8. krull

9. red sonja

10. flash gordon

11. lone ranger

12. tonto

I would also like dick tracy and all his rogues

Oh heck yes, but don't forget Zorro !!! John Carter Warlord of Mars 'mates would be cool too (there was supposed to be a movie in the works).

I was just thinking about some of these the other day, and how cool it would be if a Minimate horse were designed and packaged with each (ala MiniFlyers) for characters like: The Phantom/ Hero, Lone Ranger/ Silver, Tonto/ (I forget), Zorro/ Tornado, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Rowan Atkinson aka Mr. Bean set would be so cool

he could have a seperate outfit for his Black Adder Days...........to cool

Comedy is strange . Blackadder is wonderful yet Mr.Bean (for me) would get both barrels.

Totally agree... I guess it's down to the writer rather than the actor...

I don't like Atkinson, a friend of mine once asked him for an autograph (back in the blackadder days) and his response was simply to turn around and tell my mate to fuck off... I've heard other stories along the same lines too.

T.

Rowan Atkinson aka Mr. Bean set would be so cool

he could have a seperate outfit for his Black Adder Days...........to cool

Comedy is strange . Blackadder is wonderful yet Mr.Bean (for me) would get both barrels.

Totally agree... I guess it's down to the writer rather than the actor...

I don't like Atkinson, a friend of mine once asked him for an autograph (back in the blackadder days) and his response was simply to turn around and tell my mate to fuck off... I've heard other stories along the same lines too.

T.

Even weirder is that if someone like Cleese told me to '...Off ' I'd take it as being touched by God....a compliment perhaps!

I'll perhaps take it to another level. I loved,I mean loved , Dana Scully, yet Gillian Anderson is..... OK. You know what I mean ??