UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Licenses, What would YOU like to see Minimated ?

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally saw some of Kill Bill. I know that it's been suggested somewhere so I'll just show my support.

Kill Bill Miniimates=Awesome. One box set per volume. Easy stuff.

Uhm..........after that post I am declaring myself Minimate Multiverse Movie Guy. You just saw some of Kill Bill. For shame my young friend for shame.

I finally saw some of Kill Bill. I know that it's been suggested somewhere so I'll just show my support.

Uhm..........after that post I am declaring myself Minimate Multiverse Movie Guy. You just saw some of Kill Bill. For shame my young friend for shame.

Working on it dude. My parents finally let me see it.

I just turned 17 this year so the law finally let me buy the DVDs.

That's it.

Contest. Now.

That's it.

Contest. Now.

Not now.

I'm on vacation.

Wait until after the US release of Harry Potter at least. I need to be in Potter Mode to get the most out of the midnight showing.

That's it.

Contest. Now.

I'm down.

I have 2 CDs in my car .....just 2 ....both Kill Bill soundtracks. That may seem sad to many but driving my little red rocket with that blasting out is better than S

omeotherclassi

X . The second part of Kill Bill is perhaps the most breathtaking movie I have ever seen.....not the best movie IHES but certainly one of my favourites. I love Uma & I would Kill Bill to get a Minimate of her .....has anyone suggested her as Black Widow yet?

And while they're at it, DST should totally look into The Umbrella Academy as well.

tuaseries2cover.jpg

this has been the background on my computer since the day I bought it :lol: I love opening my laptop and seeing that every time! umbrella academy mates would be great. but spaceboy would be tricky, and number 5 would be hard to make smaller than the rest. :D

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE some "there will be blood" minimates. even just a daniel plainview/eli sunday two pack. I would LOVE it. aaaaaaannd, it's a paramount film so it could be possible!

Edited by killcharlesdead

I have 2 CDs in my car .....just 2 ....both Kill Bill soundtracks. That may seem sad to many but driving my little red rocket with that blasting out is better than S

omeotherclassi

X . The second part of Kill Bill is perhaps the most breathtaking movie I have ever seen.....not the best movie IHES but certainly one of my favourites. I love Uma & I would Kill Bill to get a Minimate of her .....has anyone suggested her as Black Widow yet?

Not Black Widow. But she's going ro be playing Medusa in the upcoming adaptation of the first Percy Jackson and the Olympians book which is currently in production.

I usually hate it when people do this but.......

Kill Bill Vol. 1 Box Set

The Bride (yellow jumpsuit)

O-Ren

Vernita Green

Go-Go

Hanzo / Crazy 88 Exclusive 2 Pack.

Kill Bill Vol. 2

Beatrix Kiddo

Bill

Budd

Elle Driver

Buried Alive Breatrix / Pai Mei Exclusive 2 Pack

I have 2 CDs in my car .....just 2 ....both Kill Bill soundtracks. That may seem sad to many but driving my little red rocket with that blasting out is better than SomeotherclassiX . The second part of Kill Bill is perhaps the most breathtaking movie I have ever seen.....not the best movie IHES but certainly one of my favourites. I love Uma & I would Kill Bill to get a Minimate of her .....has anyone suggested her as Black Widow yet?

Quentin Tarantino always puts together excellent soundtracks. I also really like the Death Proof soundtrack. Isn't Scarlet Johansson the Black Widow?

I'd be up for some Kill Bill minimates. Of all the Tarantino films, they would have the most visual 'pop' and lots of cool weapons potential. Not that I'd say no to Reservior Dogs or Pulp Fiction either (my one dream is to someday own a Walken minimate. Please, please make it happen).

I already posted this but given that Godfather 'mates are on the way, with the possibility of Godfather Part II on the horizon, does anybody have any desire to see DST tackle Apocalypse Now? The eight main characters (Willard, Kurtz, Kilgore, Chef, Phillips, Lance, Mr. Clean, the photojournalist) would fit nicely into two boxed sets. However the Vietnam solider quota may have been met with Platoon and anyone who has never seen the movie may not find them useful as generic solider 'mates. But that said, would anyone else be interested in these?

I think that if DST gets Kill Bill, a single pack Crazy 88 case should come out along with boxed sets.

4X Generic Member 1 (Comes with two different hair or head pieces for even more army building)

4X Generic Member 2 (Same as Generic Member 1, but with different tampos)

3X Bloody Beatrix

1X Go-Go

Quentin Tarantino always puts together excellent soundtracks.

Agreed. The Pulp Fiction soundtrack has been and always will be my favorite CD to listen to.

Edited by the punisher=D

Bizarrey, I've not seen this thread before... skimming through the last few pages, i've definately agree with a few of the suggestions, such as Umbrella Academy, American Psycho and Dexter.

the licenses I'd (literally) have no choice in buying would include:

Dexter

Heroes

Lost

Peep Show

Fight Club

Star Wars

Ryan Reynolds Through The Ages

Ghostbusters would have been on that list a little while back

I would like to see a Space Cat set. It could come with:

Space Cat ( with both arms and spare legs)

Fred Stone

Moofa (Space Cat meets Mars)

Kitten (Space Cat and the Kittens)

The accessories could be:

Venusian Flower (Space Cat Visits Venus)

Spike ball (Space Cat)

Giant Lady Bug (Space Cat meets Mars)

Also, i'd kill for some "Alien Encounter" sets. They could include:

Grey/Reptilian

Hopskinville Goblin/Nordic

Pascagoula Robot/Michelin Man

Tin Foil Alien/Men In Black

SDCC exclusive Flatwoods Monster

And an Iggy Pop MiniMate with interchangable battle-damage parts. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

And Kevin Sandesky and the Booty Sweat Guy! And maybe some of the Flaming Dragon guys, variant Stiller as "Simple Jack", Black high-as-a-kite, and my personal favorite (:blink:), the all-essential "Satan's Alley" pack (hey, we already have Downey Jr. and Tobey Maguire as mates :lol:)

And reading BHM's post about the Kill Bill soundtrack got me thinking: we need a Green Hornet and Kato 2-pack! Duh!

Or what about Mystery Men? Or some of the weirder Adam Sandler movies? I can see some reasonable sets based off of Little Nicky or 50 First Dates. I have weird taste.

I remember some time ago, DST said that they were interested in pursuing the Alien vs. Predator license. Seeing as I have no need for a Predalien or Michelle Dessler in a military uniform, I really hope that if they take it into more consideration, it's more or Alien and Predator with characters from all the movies (though more specifically Alien, Aliens and Predator; didn't care for any of the others).

I'm not going to waste any time in making a laundry list of figures I'd like to see, but if I had an Apone, well, that would just be dandy. :D

I remember some time ago, DST said that they were interested in pursuing the Alien vs. Predator license. Seeing as I have no need for a Predalien or Michelle Dessler in a military uniform, I really hope that if they take it into more consideration, it's more or Alien and Predator with characters from all the movies (though more specifically Alien, Aliens and Predator; didn't care for any of the others).

Given how they handled the Terminator license (since we got the Terminator from T1 and Kyle Reese), if we ever got the AlienVPredator license--unlikely though it seems at the moment--I bet they would try to fit in characters and monsters from previous films. I am with you all the way, by the way. I could give a damn about any character from AlienVPredator, but am a hardcore Alien, Aliens, and Predator fan.