UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New York Toyfair 2015

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could tell everyone what I know, but to be honest, I know little more than you guys. I DO know what it is NOT and therefore, no one should start planning out waves for animated DC minimates.

You just had to leave in the word "animated", didn't you?

i wasn't the only one who noticed that >=)

Right; but I think we noticed for completely different reasons.

I wish I could tell everyone what I know, but to be honest, I know little more than you guys. I DO know what it is NOT and therefore, no one should start planning out waves for animated DC minimates.

why did you notice?

He'd be excited by Human Centipede Minimates if he thought it would help his company.

I'm pretty sure we would all be excited about Human Centipede Minimates no matter what.

I'm excited about Human Centipede Minimate license...at last a license with legs !

I still think it would be a hard one to swallow.

why did you notice?

Because using that word he left the door open for people to remain excited about non-animated DC minimates. Which means more comments and more pages of wild theories and speculation. At this point I would rather be reading about factual news. I was hoping he would close the DC door completely.

He'd be excited by Human Centipede Minimates if he thought it would help his company.

I'm pretty sure we would all be excited about Human Centipede Minimates no matter what.

I'm excited about Human Centipede Minimate license...at last a license with legs !

Why would you need new branded minimates for this? Surely it would be funnier to use the minimates that are already in your collection?

From your lips to God's...

sick.gif

I'm curious what segment of the market these might appeal to. happy.png

What a kiss-ass.

sick.gif

I love puns! Or buns?

Segments a to m.

So many bad puns.........timbo.gif

>

What a kiss-ass.

sick.gif

I love puns! Or buns?

Segments a to m.

Would you say they're a bunch of assholes?

>>

What a kiss-ass.

sick.gif

I love puns! Or buns?

Segments a to m.

Would you say they're a bunch of assholes?

headslap.gif

GUYS!!! I’VE GOT IT! The license is for Animated Supergirl and ONLY Animated Supergirl!

Con-Con 2-pack: Supergirl (S:TAS) and Supergirl (JLU)

4-pack: Supergril (S:TAS, different expression), Supergirl (JLU, different expression), Contamination Suit Supergirl, Galatea (who like Mattel’s will have new pinched head mold)

it’s DC... but not really!

Okay, attempt number two at this post:

------------------

If it is DC based, my bet (read: biggest wish) is on Flash/Arrow TV series. Hot properties with additional seasons already ordered. Select figures would compete with the few 6-inch characters coming as much as Marvel Select competes with Marvel Legends (it really doesn't). And Arrow is the only property even getting figures at this point.

For Minimates:

Start off with Flash vs Arrow 2-pack

Give Arrow the face paint eyes and Flash a determined scowl.

Continue with show specific box sets:

Arrow:

'The Island'

Slade Wilson

Shado

Oliver

Yao Fei

'You have failed this city'

Arrow

Felicity Smoke

Moira Queen

Black Arrow Malcolm Merlin