UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A2 :Avengers the age of Ultron movie

Mattallica

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would anyone be interested in a sticker kit to accompany this set? It would only be for orders of 2 full sets or more of Series 63, similar to what we did for Series 60. I could incorporate stickers for Series 61 and the TRU exclusives as well. But these would mostly be different versions of existing characters.

Completely honest answer: While I'd be interested in stickers (especially for the two extra Iron Legions), I have no interest in buying a whole second set of a standard wave to get them.

60 was an odd exception in that there was a whole lot of motivation to have two of that wave, what with the double-duty X-Men figures.

I can't see why I'd have want or need of a second set of wave 63. I'm typically a one and done collector (and I'm sure I can't be the only one)

Not to speak for Luke, but the idea of the sticker kits is to enhance existing figures from that wave, which is one of the reasons that he tries to make them set-specific. Avengers would be a unique case where he's making decals from the previous Age of Ultron figures to help fill things out. In fact, this particular idea came about because I noticed someone wishing for a powered up Scarlet Witch head, and I suggested to him that he might want to see if there's any interest in more Avengers decals. Personally, I think the decal sets are a GREAT bonus that you can only get with Luke.

Would anyone be interested in a sticker kit to accompany this set? It would only be for orders of 2 full sets or more of Series 63, similar to what we did for Series 60. I could incorporate stickers for Series 61 and the TRU exclusives as well. But these would mostly be different versions of existing characters.

Completely honest answer: While I'd be interested in stickers (especially for the two extra Iron Legions), I have no interest in buying a whole second set of a standard wave to get them.

I'm with you. My only interest is in getting stickers for the Iron Legion and Ultron drones, which I've already ordered through Luke. I understand the incentive and it's great for those who can appreciate them (I love the Deadly Foes and Series 60 stickers) but in this case, I'm not sure the other stickers would sway me.

I'm with you. My only interest is in getting stickers for the Iron Legion and Ultron drones, which I've already ordered through Luke. I understand the incentive and it's great for those who can appreciate them (I love the Deadly Foes and Series 60 stickers) but in this case, I'm not sure the other stickers would sway me.

I'm with you on this. In fact, I wasn't even planning on getting the phasing Vision set, but if there's some interesting stickers it might warrant a pickup.

Actually this sticker kit might be off the table. The printer that we usually use for printing stickers completely died and has been replaced with a different one. Unfortunately this new printer MELTS the sticker paper no matter which settings I use. I will need to do some more testing, and possibly invest in another printer, but it will take a while. Luckily I had printed the Series 60 stickers and Forge replacement stickers before it died.

I saw the movie today & I genuinely appreciate all those people who have buttoned their lips . Thank you.

Yeah, when is the vow of silence lifted on this movie?
A general rule should be DVD release.

But is usually 2-3 months. Depending on if companies take their sweet damn time releasing the DVD. Which doesn't happen anymore.

So glad they stopped taking forever on those.

Anywho it's less a vow of silence and more a vow of spoiler tags anyway.

I avoided the Avengers threads here until after I saw the movie.

Just sayin'.

Same here. I personally think if you're on a site like this one and you don't see it during its theatrical run you can't be but so interested, but to each their own.

I say two weeks. That gives you two full weekends to see the movie. After that, if you go into a thread about that subject, you can't blame people for talking freely about it. I also stayed out of this thread until I'd seen the movie.

I'm bummed about Luke's printer but things happen.

Is it possible to do a sticker set that's not sold with a specific series set? I'm thinking a MCU add-on sticker set that has some alternate faces (transforming Banner, shouting Cap, etc) and battle damage as well as the requested Iron Legion numbers. Given away as a bonus with an $X amount purchase of qualifying products?