UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guardians of the Galaxy

Valo487

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two, maybe three extra Yondu sets if anyone is having trouble finding them. I will trade for anything I need on my wants/haves trade list. If you don't have anything on my list just pm me with what you do have. I made sure to keep these out of the local scalpers hands.

I was (hopefully) able to order the Yondu pack as well as an extra Starlord pack off TRU.com Friday night. I had to use Internet Explorer to do it though. The Yondu pack did not show as "In Stock" in Google Chrome. Neither browser showed the Drax/Groot/Rocket pack in stock.

After seeing the posters for this film, i'm actually really jonesing a Nova Prime & Collector minimates. I wouldn't say no to a Korath either!

Can't wait to see what customs people come up with for this film.

I hit both local TRUs and not one single Minimate in the whole building. Nothing at all...

I ask, but no one ever knows what I am talking about and I don't memorize SKUs.

I have to say, on Rocket Raccoon: I do appreciate that they designed him to sit on Groot's shoulder easily. There's a little tab on the back of Groot's head, and Rocket's hand slides right over it. So that's a plus. But it does not make up for the lack of a regular sized Rocket. Also, I recall one of the arguments for mini Rocket being that it freed up a spot for someone else. Well, I can't help but notice that the TRU wave only has three sets rather then the customary four, meaning you could have made Rocket and, I dunno, the Collector.

Anyway, I will

http://youtu.be/k669X6tKtFc

I have multiple friends looking out for me, as well as the hopefully two I ordered from the website. I only need one Yondu. Any extras I end up with are for youse guys. I'll post how many I'll have available when they're in hand.

And if no one needs the Sakaarans, I'd like to keep them. And I'll trade the Yondus for any unwanted troop builders (lemme know what you have - I could use a few more comic Novas).

Also, I recall one of the arguments for mini Rocket being that it freed up a spot for someone else. Well, I can't help but notice that the TRU wave only has three sets rather then the customary four, meaning you could have made Rocket and, I dunno, the Collector.

But with only three sets at TRU, that's makes Rocket's micromate status even more pivotal. Had they made him full-sized one of those even more precious spots would have taken with an over-sized rodent.

That said, as someone growing more and more frustrated with these one-and-done movie series, I feel your pain.