UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Deadly Foes Of Spider-Man-Box Set - Luke's Toy Store Exclusive!

Kostisfire

These did look great and I got to see Luke playing with the prototypes at the meetup.

Still waiting on those pix... smile.png

Ooops yesterday was chaos at work and I forgot... I do want to check in with Luke that it's ok to post them first though.

T.

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doc Ock's arms attach similar to the old Doc Ock's arms:

Except the holes face to the left and right, like Wolverine's claw housings, not straight back.

Hail Ivan.

I think it's actually much like the original Doc Ock from Wave 4. Would take some modification to use a Kingpin piece and put him in a suit.

Thanks for the info, looks like it's a good thing I ordered 3 sets so i don't feel bad dropping some glue on one set of arms smile.png

Edited by Shogi

Been out of the Minimate game for some time now, but after seeing that Carnage I'm officially back in. Lizard I'm on the fence about, but that Carnage is a thing of beauty and it's nice to see an update on Sandman and Ock.
Now to catch up on roughly 3 years of Marvel releases..

I have the factory sample in-hand right now, and the tentacles fit on MUCH better. They are structured more like minimate arms - the tentacle has the socket instead of the peg.

That's great news! I was a little disappointed with the flimsiness of that other Doc Ock.

Biting my tongue was very very difficult tongue.png

offtopic.gif But getting back on topic....

has anyone seen pics of the Deadly Foes of Spider-man boxset yet?

I am 100% sure one member has .

We must find this person and torture them until they provide answers.
this keeps getting funnier and funnier
Until we realize BHM must have been referring to Zach
Or was he?

DUN DUN DUUNNNN

no.gif

This is a lot of embedded quotes

I know right?
Now let's go get this son of a bitch.

Oh, now I get it.. Luke was the other member! woot.gifbanana.gif

EWBOz7r.gif

I have the factory sample in-hand right now, and the tentacles fit on MUCH better. They are structured more like minimate arms - the tentacle has the socket instead of the peg.

Great news there.

Nope they are items that I will be producing. Our 3D printer will definitely be involved, among other things. The bonus kit will have a retail value of at least $15.

Whoaaaaaaa! Ready to fling money, hahaha.

Quick question, Luke.

Do all 3 have to be at the same time? Cause I was gonna buy 2, then wait a paycheck or 2, then buy a 3rd one for a friend, would that still count so long as its all before the cut off date?

That works for me. :)

Quick question, Luke.

Do all 3 have to be at the same time? Cause I was gonna buy 2, then wait a paycheck or 2, then buy a 3rd one for a friend, would that still count so long as its all before the cut off date?

That works for me. smile.png

Try that at any other retailer, you'd be lucky to get a reply let-alone a reply of YES.

Quick question, Luke.

That works for me. smile.png

Try that at any other retailer, you'd be lucky to get a reply let-alone a reply of YES.

I know, thats why I love Luke. Even if I can get something cheaper through Walmart.com or Amazon or something, I try to go through Luke since he deserves my business above all else.