UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Congrats to Nervous!

Shanester

Great news! Congratz, man. Now you can really start living up to your nickname!:thumbsup:

Congrats man!!

Is she your first? I have a 1 1/2 year old daughter and have another one arriving in May. Keeping the sex of the baby a surprise until we meet him/her.

I'm sure he's got his hands full at the moment, so I'll answer for him. He has a little boy who's almost 3 and a half? Both he and my son are around the same age. Both of his kids are just beautiful kids. Already said it on Facebook, but congratulations to you and Mrs. Nervous :thumbsup:

1354414473[/url]' post='252648']
1354310969[/url]' post='252541']

Congrats man!!

Is she your first? I have a 1 1/2 year old daughter and have another one arriving in May. Keeping the sex of the baby a surprise until we meet him/her.

I'm sure he's got his hands full at the moment, so I'll answer for him. He has a little boy who's almost 3 and a half? Both he and my son are around the same age. Both of his kids are just beautiful kids. Already said it on Facebook, but congratulations to you and Mrs. Nervous :thumbsup:

What he said! Thanks for stepping in and covering Don. We didn't know the sex of either kids, and now we have one of each.... And it's a wonderful thing. We just got her and mommy home today, both are safe and sound, and both doing great!Here is a pic our of little girl :LucyElla Gracepost-21-0-69641500-1354475470_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nervous