UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC 2012-Discussion Thread

I hope the Walking Dead success means we get some Invincible minimates asap.

That's been my hope also since the WD line was announced.

Can anyone say what the cards say for the new Thundercats sets?

Series 2 box set is the bad guys

Series 3 box set is the other Thundercats

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knows that when a super-hero goes evil, his costume's hues become muted. It's a thing.

"It's a thing" :lol: Like "Evil" Superman from Superman 3?

Yeah, looks the same here:

sTfGT.jpg

though maybe the AA guys were trying to do more of the spirit of the cover, where he does look darker/more sinister:

TvXgU.jpg

Edited by karamazov80

Hey, I think it's fine to ask. I want them to know that there's still interest here. I just get sick of the "maybe, only time will tell!" type answers they always give. This is the first time they've actually mentioned showing off those unproduced figures, though... WHAT AM I DOING!?! ARGH!!!!:wallbash:

I have two questions.

Is there a close up picture of the new thundercats? I only see the villains up close.

Who is the SF-Tekken guy with the beret? I've been waiting for an official one forever, as well as a Jeff cap. His straps/ collar is pretty sweet too!

Thanks for the help

Hey, I think it's fine to ask. I want them to know that there's still interest here. I just get sick of the "maybe, only time will tell!" type answers they always give. This is the first time they've actually mentioned showing off those unproduced figures, though... WHAT AM I DOING!?! ARGH!!!!:wallbash:

I don't know, the last few years when I've asked, either in the panel or at their booth, the answer has been pretty much "no, we're done with those." If I were the kind of guy to get false hopes up from an ambiguous statement, I'd say this was ever so slightly more optimistic, like the door is open just a crack.

WHAT AM I DOING!?! ARGH!!!!:wallbash:

Well well well. That's good news. Not as good as THE CONFIRMATION OF DC MINIMATES RETURNING and all, but good news. I'll look for them at NYCC, along with the Batman/Two Face/Scarecrow/Poison Ivy set that DC will no doubt be relaunching with.