UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC 2012-Discussion Thread

Yes! I voted for onslaught on any computer/phone I could get near to

They better seriously buck him up like Nemesis (Holocaust) was...and hopefully the Magneto version only, no bug version like Toy Biz gave in Marvel Legends.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd much rather see a newly done Spidey before any get redone. As to Banshee, I'd be shocked if he doesn't get a mate within the next year (maybe even packed with a Toad). I'm sure both got enough votes to get DSTs attention.

Hopefully. I'd like to see a classic Banshee maybe with a 90s variant if possible...

I keep refreshing the page and nothing happens.

Well, the Q&A confirms the return of Star Trek is sadly only TOS based... Again, no chance of DC coming back. And Thundercats will continue in 4 packs at NYCC...

So big anniversary year for TNG and WE GET MORE TOS! :rolleyes:

I know it worked so wel the first time, but seriously? :confused:

Agreed. We already have all of the TOS cast in minimate form. Bring on TNG, DS9, and even VOY and ENT...

Wave 49 is likely to be a movie wave - either Iron Man 3 or Thor 2, whichever comes first.

I do like the Wave 50 lineup. Songbird and Zemo are pleasant surprises, Ghost Rider was expected to win, and another Spider-Man is as inevitable as breathing.

Edited by boyd

So big anniversary year for TNG and WE GET MORE TOS! :rolleyes:

I know it worked so wel the first time, but seriously? :confused:

Agreed. We already have all of the TOS cast in minimate form. Bring on TNG, DS9, and even VOY and ENT...

Yeah, but Trekkies are nuts. They'll but TOS over. And over. And over.

Glad to see one last hurrah for Calico Jack. Wish is was flipping Mary Read. Same hurrah for Halo. Doughnut and Grif. Nice.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot