UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Amazing Spiderman Movie Mates!

Punisher

so before i begin i got to give a shout out to zack those were so great pics! the few i have here are stuff he did not cover:

P1050476.jpg

the police officer has a tempo under his vest and is a sweet army builder

P1050481.jpg

the parkers also of note peter comes with a single strap back pack

P1050470.jpg

Edited by maxcarnage

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My LCS got two cases of these. Both cases had two each of Ben and May. If this was on purpose, props to DST! Making it easier for everyone to get both will encourage the casual collector to pick up a set, IMO.

Cannot wait for the TRU sets to show up!

My LCS got two cases of these. Both cases had two each of Ben and May. If this was on purpose, props to DST! Making it easier for everyone to get both will encourage the casual collector to pick up a set, IMO.

Cannot wait for the TRU sets to show up!

My case had 2 Ben sets and 2 May sets as well. My case was also marked 31 of 650. :blink: I take it the other 650 cases are the TRU counterpart wave?

Went in today, May and Ben (besides the one Ben i put aside) were all gone. Didn't expect that at all.

Picked up Peter as well. He's very nice, and i'll keep around as a kid to trek with the Walking Dead Survivors. Spidey is very nice, but so ugly. I think i'm going to use him as Ben Reilly.

thanks as well. I didn't bookmark them when they first showed up, so I never would have found them on the site.

Good old TRU.com - items don't come up on the search and they are shoprunner ineligible since they are "too new". You can only have old crap ship quickly.

Edited by fwoosheyman

Just got back from a run to my TRU. No new mates. :(

BUT, thanks to these links (and three very helpful employees), I was able to have these ordered and sent to my house for free!

:woot:

Yeah TRUs search engine must have some issues because I've seen this many times before so on a whim I Googled them after not seeing them on a generic search of "minimates" on their site. It definitely works to our advantage here because the TRU avengers exclusives sold through pretty quick as they were searchable. I'm glad you guys were also able to score them, it saves a ton of time tracking them down!

I finally had to have them type in the entire URL in order go to the exact site. It worked out better that way since I did not have the second link up, but it was in the area at the bottom where they have previously viewed items.

Yeah TRUs search engine must have some issues because I've seen this many times before so on a whim I Googled them after not seeing them on a generic search of "minimates" on their site. It definitely works to our advantage here because the TRU avengers exclusives sold through pretty quick as they were searchable. I'm glad you guys were also able to score them, it saves a ton of time tracking them down!

Thanks for the links Zylek, I was able to order one set of each two-pack. Now to get the rest from my LCS!