UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Amazing Spiderman Movie Mates!

Punisher

Looks like these are on sale at TRU if they have them in stock. I went to my local TRU today. They didn't have any but I did see a sign that says that ALL Amazing Spider-Man figures are Buy 1, Get 1 40% off. If only the TRU website knew this! Looks like it's the only Spidey figures not discounted.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my Spidey order from Luke in the mail yesterday, they are all awesome! I was disappointed to see my Regular Spidey has a very noticeable paint chip on his bronze eye paint. I guess I'll have to hunt down another when they finally hit my local TRU.

Edited by Zylek

I got my Spidey order from Luke in the mail yesterday, they are all awesome! I was disappointed to see my Regular Spidey has a very noticeable paint chip on his bronze eye paint. I guess I'll have to hunt down another when they finally hit my local TRU.

Try contacting DST about getting a new head.

Info in this thread.

ok so im pretty sure there isnt, but is there ANY chance you guys may make mates based on the video game for this film?

id LOVE the movie versions of Scorpion, Vermin, Rhino, Black Cat, Morbius and Smythe :D

Need to find these right about now. <_<

You're picking them up? Thought you were pretty down on these (and the movie).

While I don't like the characters designs, I think they are beautiful Mates. And I have no problem at all with the civvies in this line It's just Spidey and Lizard that I hate.

ok so im pretty sure there isnt, but is there ANY chance you guys may make mates based on the video game for this film?

id LOVE the movie versions of Scorpion, Vermin, Rhino, Black Cat, Morbius and Smythe :D

BWAH?!

i actually think its a good modernization of her look, but since they are similar characters to begin with, yes it does resemble catwoman slightly, but the white designs are a nice touch.

also im more interested in this:

detail1-1.jpg

Scorpion as a mutant irritates me. That's my big issue with the new trend of "modernization" in superhero stuff. There needs to be some excuse for everything why the villain looks the way he does. Scorpion, Rhino, etc do not need to be mutants, nor should they. It's ridiculous.

Black Cat just looks like Arkham Catwoman with a wig and less slutty makeup.

You know who i want to see in a film and game?? Silver Sable. Now that's a character worthy of an update.

Hmm. While I'd take it, I like that Black Cat a lot less than Web of Shadows version. I love her so much. :wub:

Hey, TTF, you know Catwoman is a rip off of Black Cat, right? Black Cat came first (as a black clad cat bugler and not a 40's villainess) and Frank Miller used her as a template in the reboot.

Hmm. While I'd take it, I like that Black Cat a lot less than Web of Shadows version. I love her so much. :wub:

Hey, TTF, you know Catwoman is a rip off of Black Cat, right? Black Cat came first (as a black clad cat bugler and not a 40's villainess) and Frank Miller used her as a template in the reboot.

Oh yes. I just meant the appearance is similar to Arkham Selina.

And that Scorpion backstory is even worse. :sick:

The pegs were full of these at my local TRU today. There were 3 of the Vigilante Spidey/Capt. Stacy pack, but none of the Gwen/Connors pack. Kind of a bummer... I tried to get them to look in the back, just in case the rest of the figures weren't put out because the pegs were full, but they didn't have any more in the back. the computer said there should be 12 packs, and there were only 10 on the pegs. Oh well, maybe I will luck out at the other location later this week. Chances are good I won't open this pack until I have the regular series in hand anyways.