UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Amazing Spiderman Movie Mates!

Punisher

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any chance we could see some more pics from you zach? any cool accessories we should know about? also, any chance lizard comes with a lab coat? (i know conners comes with one)

Got the Spidey/Parker and BD SPidey/Lzard packs in the mail today from TRU. They're amazing.

And now you can all lament the fact that my computer won't recognize my camera and I can't post pics yet. I'll get some up as soon as possible (hopefully tomorrow).

Got the Spidey/Parker and BD SPidey/Lzard packs in the mail today from TRU. They're amazing.

And now you can all lament the fact that my computer won't recognize my camera and I can't post pics yet. I'll get some up as soon as possible (hopefully tomorrow).

can you tell us about the accessories? :P

There's not too much to tell. Spidey and Peter Parker come with an extra head (no glasses) and skateboard and Peter has a removable bag (new accessory). BD Spidey has the unmasked BD head and same bag. Lizard's tail is removable and there's a stand in the pack with him and Pete. Lizard's legs are totally awesome. I've got pics now and will get them on a disc tomorrow to get them uploaded here.

Not sure what else there was to expect, really. The coat was a late addition it looks like, and we already saw all of those accessories anyway.

Still unsure on these. If anything i'm getting Ben and Dennis Leary. Ben because everyone needs a Ben to go with Comic May, and Dennis Leary is just too awesome. He can lead my current Police, or join SHIELD. The rest...i just don't know.

Don't get me wrong, the protos of them all look great, but them movie is killing my excitement for them. I hate the costume anyway, so two versions are entirely unwanted, I hate Emma Stone (though this Gwen looks very nice), The SWAT team is fairly basic, Sally Fields is just....entirely unnecessary and bland as hell, and Pete coming with Spider-man is just a bad idea in general.

All entirely IMO, just not excited.

Not sure what else there was to expect, really. The coat was a late addition it looks like, and we already saw all of those accessories anyway.

Still unsure on these. If anything i'm getting Ben and Dennis Leary. Ben because everyone needs a Ben to go with Comic May, and Dennis Leary is just too awesome. He can lead my current Police, or join SHIELD. The rest...i just don't know.

Don't get me wrong, the protos of them all look great, but them movie is killing my excitement for them. I hate the costume anyway, so two versions are entirely unwanted, I hate Emma Stone (though this Gwen looks very nice), The SWAT team is fairly basic, Sally Fields is just....entirely unnecessary and bland as hell, and Pete coming with Spider-man is just a bad idea in general.

All entirely IMO, just not excited.

You pretty much summed up my thoughts, as well.

I'm guessing that the basement isn't the biggest selling point on your house, is it Zach?

It's a dirt cellar, and there's a stack of old clay pipes down there. I shot some Real Ghostbusters shots down there once. But no, it's not.

We almost got the coat in at the last minute, but there just wasn't enough time.

Thanks for the pics, Groundhog.

Really like the packaging - bright and eye-catching, and a strong tie-in to the movie.

Lizard looks nice, but all I see when I look at Peter is parts for other customs.

Is the lizards tail ball-jointed in sections, it looks it in the photos?

Not really ball joints, it doesn't add a lot of articulation.

Here are more pix, including the TRU exclusives!

Spider-Man

[Absolutely beautiful, despite what you may think of the costume, this is a PERFECT Spidey Minimate!]

Wave46-Spider-Man.jpg

Peter Parker

[New skateboard piece is much nicer than the old BTTF one, it would be perfect for Night Thrasher! :thumbsup:]

Wave46-PeterParker-A.jpg

Wave46-PeterParker-B.jpg

Lizard

Wave46-Lizard-A.jpg

Wave46-Lizard-B.jpg

Damaged Spider-Man

Wave46-DamagedSpidey-A.jpg

Wave46-DamagedSpidey-B.jpg

Wave46-DamagedSpidey-C.jpg

Dr. Connors

Wave46-TRU-DrConnors.jpg

Gwen Stacy

Wave46-TRU-GwenStacy-A.jpg

Wave46-TRU-GwenStacy-B.jpg

Vigilante Spider-Man

Wave46-TRU-VigilanteSpider-Man.jpg

Capt. Stacy

Wave46-TRU-CaptStacy-A.jpg

Wave46-TRU-CaptStacy-B.jpg

Dennis Leary is just fantastic. Does he still have a normal NYPD Torso under the body armor??

Gwen and Dr. Connors turned out pretty great, i won't lie. Don't see a need for Connors, but Gwen just be a comic stand-in like Uncle Ben i guess. If i get any of these, i'll just grab the exclusives. But Dennis Leary is a guarantee.

Is the Lizard's head a new mold? The back looks...different.