UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that some people can get four of these when I can't get one. I'm just super jealous :( the manager at my TRU said that he wants to limit purchases of the sane item, I told him that would be cool but then I thought about army building. As soon as I get these I'll chill out. Sorry

Zach, any chance of getting more Pole Zombies?

IIRC there were what, four of them in the arena? I'd be happy with at least one more :)

I thought there was one, that Alice wanted to study...

Are you talking about the show?

Zach, any chance of getting more Pole Zombies?

IIRC there were what, four of them in the arena? I'd be happy with at least one more smile.png

Yeah, this is the test subject that Carol "befriends." Not an arena zombie. Don't remember how they were restrained in the comic, but I think it was with chains, not rope. But a cool idea, Ask DST!

Case assortment should be 4-4-2-2 like normal.

w00t w00t! Let the hunt begin!

FYI, they are out in the Houston area. My store didn't have them, but they came up in the computer for Humble and Woodlands. I *think* they might have said Pasadena too.

w00t w00t! Let the hunt begin!
FYI, they are out in the Houston area. My store didn't have them, but they came up in the computer for Humble and Woodlands. I *think* they might have said Pasadena too.
Comicpalooza? or Minimates? Comicpalooza? Or minimates? Eh... Eeeeehhhhh...

found series 3 in New Hampshire last night, scored a full set, luckily someone was kind enough to leave 1 each of the exclusives behind. thank you toy karma smile.png i'll take that as payback for only buying one set of IM3 exclusives last week

The sample case (I guess?) hit TRU.com this morning (UK)

The descriptions were (are) non-existent ,there (were) are no pictures, there (were) are just 3 listings .

The exclusives 699788726341 (Glen) & 699788726334 (Carol) were there but are now gone .

I contacted the TRU.com warehouse where Ms. Alicia Masters referred me to her supervisor Matt Murdock who in turn referred me to his superior Mr. Barton who told me that he would "look into it" .

I've found leftovers twice now. Two weeks ago all of the exclusives were gone and then when I went back this Thursday (when they get a truck on Wednesday) there were a couple more non-exclusive packs and one Carol. I'm glad these are selling to people. Well, at least to all of those sellers on ebay....

Got these yesterday at TRU which was odd since I was there Saturday and they weren't out yet. I know they get there truck on Tuesdays so why they waited until Sunda to put them out is beyonfd me. good thing I have a 6 month old who always gives me a good excuse to stop by.

My TRU has once again changed there delivery habits. They put fresh stuff out Wednesday again and now Sunday. For a while it was Tuesday. Who knows!