UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

Sophia over Carl!!!! The Governor's daughters name was Penny :) Zach may have said that there aren't more riot gears on the way, besides the Governor of course. I took a picture of Glenn's head on RG Rick's body and posted it here, so you got that one ;) and poor Glenn, he was crying because he felt bad for Michonne, a variant we won't get.

I'm not going to look it up, but I'd almost swear that he said that they were looking for ways to work more in.

As for choosing Sophia over Carl, I figured she was a better fit with Penny and Carl would take Glenn's place in the TRU wave.

As a side note am I the only one planning on getting four extra Riot Gear Ricks so that eventually I'll have the parts to complete a full set of Rick, Glenn, Tyreese, Maggie, Andrea, and the Governor?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I did that too

But don't forget Michonne

Well great, after missing Michonne I went back to check and see if I missed anyone else only to discover that both Hershel and Billy also wore riot armor. That's seven extra armors I'm going to need to pick up. At what point does it stop being group completion and turn into troop building?

We know what wave four will be, so who or what do you want to see in wave 5?

Would you rather have Rick or Michonne to be the primary character for sales?

I'd like Michonne with a new hairpiece. The current one sits a tad too high to be perfect. Mini-myte shaved a little off of Michonne's head to minimize the forehead, and it looks great. But me not being so skilled, I'd prefer for DST to slightly tweak that hairpiece.

We know what wave four will be, so who or what do you want to see in wave 5?

Would you rather have Rick or Michonne to be the primary character for sales?

I'd like Michonne with a new hairpiece. The current one sits a tad too high to be perfect. Mini-myte shaved a little off of Michonne's head to minimize the forehead, and it looks great. But me not being so skilled, I'd prefer for DST to slightly tweak that hairpiece.

I think he did that after I did that. ;)

That was all Alex Kropinak, What The...?! animator. I took shots of a few figs he didn't have, but the rest was him. He painstakingly stop-motion animates the most amazing stuff. He used to shoot Twisted ToyFare for us, and animated some of it, too.

Danke! Shooting the SDCC set next. Need to find a barn substitute. Wish I had this:

draft_lens6499081module52849602photo_125

So now everbody wants a barn to keep their minimates in.............. how soooooo very 'yesterday' tongue.png

Great shots Zach ......& yes i'm now trawling ebay for a suitable barn. wink.png

Edited by buttheadsmate

sad.png ......er.... wrong !

There are well over 200 plus of each non-exclusive set up for grabs ....unlikely that more exclusives will appear.

Don't shoot the messenger .

The good news is that each pack has a description now....although no picture .....& it doesn't matter too much now that they've gone pinch.gif

I'm excited for these but not like for when Lori and Gov come out.

I almost don't wanna take Tyreese out of the case BC i dont really want a battle damaged version. Hershel, I can pop the head off and put on the Wolverine Thru the Ages chest to get his character a lil early. BD Tyreese, I can't really do anything with for customs. In fact, you can reverse engineer him by using FInal Bout Apollo Creed with lower half of Dexter. So I guess what I'm trying to say if anyone looking for Tyreese doesn't get him, it's not that big of a deal. Lori and the baby is pack to get!

Anybody have custom ideas for Dexter's buddy Andrew? or face and hair for Axel and Thomas Richards?

I may be wrong but I don't think we're done with prison 'mates yet. The show is still set in the prison and DST tends to follow that. Aren't we supposed to see Series 5 around the first of the year?

We would still need Michonne, a non beat up Tyreese, Carl, Sofia, Glenn, Maggie, Carol, Axel, Thomas, Andrew, non beat up Rick, did Dale ever take off his vest? Dale, Shawn, and the woman who Axel was sleeping with from the farm that was with Otis. I don't need Maggie's little sisters but you could include them too. If the line lasts I hope we get them all, some head swaps aren't as simple as Ty's head on Dexter's body, I'm thinking about Michonne, I tried putting the spare Blade arms from Strange Tales on Michonne to accomplish the alternate look (blue vest) the skin color didn't match :( Personally I would want to complete the four living prisoners and get a Michonne, but that's just me.