UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought Hershel and Riot Gear Rick today. If they would have had Tyreese I would have purchased him but I dont know whether I would have put back Hershel or Rick. I like Hershel alot but I wouldnt want two of the same zombie when I could have 4 new minimates. And speaking of extra zombies, here are a few things I thought to do with my variants extra zombies (using common or extra parts)

Lesbian Couple Zombies

IMG_20130615_003722.jpg

Lunch Lady Zombie

20130615005535880.jpg

Punk Female Zombie

20130615010738487.jpg

Aurora, Northstar and series 5 Juggernaut hair (because farmer zombie has no head hole)

20130615005854112.jpg

I imagine with the farmer zombie from the SDCC 4 pack a trio of doofy looking redneck zombies will look awesome.

Also, I added fireballs to my Burned Zombie

20130615010459508.jpg

Here's a few of my "extra" zombies. The fireman was a friend's idea

HomemadeZombies02_zps3be6b274.jpg

These with the official ones make a good horde, apparently I need to get another Vacation Zombie as it seems mine wandered away sometime last year. I can find all of the minimates except that one :(

I have not seen a Glenn Mate from this wave yet, but I did find a Carol with Pole Zombie at the Rockford, IL TRU. I am not sure what it is but the bottom rope on the pole zombie will not attach to the spot where it is supposed to attach. I am not too upset by this but I am hoping that others do not have the same problem if they are really into collecting these mates. I am merely in it for parts and for some zombies to display at my office in my Halloween Minimate Displays.

I really hope to find a Glenn one day very soon.

Some zombie pics....let me know what lighting seems the best.

I don't have permission!

Me neither! :(

Dumb question time: What is the metal thing in the shoulder of farmer zombie supposed to be? Did he get whacked with an old timey scythe? Did he get hit with a piece of a plow blade? Crop duster propellor? Anyone know?

Second dumb question: Was this the injury that killed him? Or was he already a zombie when the metal cleaved him?

Final dumb question: I have heard that finger nails and hair continue to grow for some time after death. Do you think zombie farmer's beard continued to grow after he became a zombie?

Final dumb question: I have heard that finger nails and hair continue to grow for some time after death.

That's an old/common misconception -- it just looks like they keep growing because a dead body dehydrates and kind of shrivels up, but hair and nails don't shrink, so they look like they've grown in comparison. The more (gross stuff) you know! geek.gif

Some zombie pics....let me know what lighting seems the best.

I don't have permission!

Me neither! sad.png

Me Three!

LOL...sorry about that guys, unfortunately it is not giving me permission either? I also posted the pics on the general minimate picture thread and it worked there. For some reason when I download the pics into this thread they are not downloading. Anyway, if one of the moderators can look into why this is happening? Maybe someone messed up the code when they started the Indie Comics minimate thread? Lmk