UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Original Sin

rikfenix

Based on the most recent Ask DST it sounds like we may be getting an Original Sin boxset..

Matthew K.
I have one question. Will you guys ever make a Watcher Minimate?
DSTChuck: I would think it’s very possible.
Kelly B.
Hi, just wondering if you’re going to be doing any Original Sin related mini mates? Just got into comics and figures and I’ve noticed that there aren’t really that many Watcher collectibles. Thanks!
DSTChuck: That’s possible as well.

So Zach, any chance this can be confirmed? If not it's understandable. If it is coming though who else would be included in the set besides Watcher? Not familiar with the story but based on the internet some options would be:

Black Panther

Moon Knight

Emma Frost

Scott Lang

Winter Soldier

Dr Strange

Punisher

Orb

Along with Watcher I personally would love a new Black Panther, Dr. Strange (blue pants this time please) and the Orb, an awesome Ghost Rider villain I NEVER thought I would see! Already have Moon Knight but I know people would love a new one.

Anyone read the book at all? The pics I see are a dead Watcher with his eyes ripped out so.. yeah. Looks pretty dark for my liking..

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its pretty good so far, because Aaron decided to do team ups between interesting characters (Strange and Punisher, Emma/Panther/Scott Lang, Moon Knight/Gamora/Winter Soldier) plus its using some fun Z-list villains (Orb, Dr. Midas, Exterminatrix)

I would do:

Watcher

Moon Knight

Black Panther

One of the Sacred Cows (Cap, Iron Man, Wolverine, so on)

Does sound pretty interesting Zexion, especially the team of Strange and Punisher. I'll have to check it out.

It'd make a solid specialty wave:

Dr. Strange/Punisher
Emma/Panther
Orb/Mindless One
Watcher/Mindless One

That sounds like a great wave. Expand from boxset to full wave.. as long as we get THE ORB!!!

Ghost_Rider_Vol_2_54.jpg

Edited by rikfenix

If they do an Original Sin box, for me it would have to include Watcher and Orb. After that it could be pretty much anybody on this list:

Thor

Punisher

Dr Strange

Emma Frost

Thing

Spiderman

Mindless One

Black Panther

Winter Soldier

Moon Knight

Iron Man

Scott Lang

Exterminatrix

If this happens there is enough material for a whole wave I would say.

personally I want a Moon Knight four pack of all 3 of his Warren Ellis suits and then maybe a classic black and white moon knight to go with it

You and me both. It'd be the ideal Halloween 4-pack. I'd much prefer it over the new MZ one. Maybe he can anchor the next TTA set?