UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Kang the Conqueror discussion

Mirymate

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no, Howard and Squirrel Girl get their own pack. (unless you want to pack Howard with Man-Thing... no good way to phrase that that doesn't sound perverted) Nighthawk and Hellcat should go together. But none of that actually answers the question.

My dream choice would be a Kang / Black Knight set. But one of Kang's early schemes involved using a robot Spider-Man against the Avengers. So K80's joke may prove more accurate than he knew.

As an aside, Kang abandoned the robot after it failed. It reappeared years later calling itself "Timespinner" in one of the later iterations of Marvel Team-Up.

You know what would be a good contest? A Make Kang contest. At the end, we'll mail them all to Chuck.

Our contest schedule is kinda full... (hunt/covers/other secret things) but this idea tickles me...

Aww, you can do secret things anytime. Kang is now!

For your consideration:

kang_header-2.png

I'm really diggin' all the Kang love! I remember back when it was just murderofcrows and I that I could count on as being Kang-fantatics.

I'm hurt, I'm crushed, I'm deeply wound by my exclusion from your li... oh right, you said "count on" and I disappeared for a year, right, yeah, okay, sorry.

:teehee:

P.S.

LOVE the banner, LM!

You know what would be a good contest? A Make Kang contest. At the end, we'll mail them all to Chuck.

Let's start a Kang drive to bury Chuck under a tidal wave of Kang. We send him Kang cookies, Kang customs, Kang homemade art, Kang anything. A literal Kang-alanche of

Kang. We could post our Kangiest goodness we send to Chuck.

By the power vested in me by Kang, go forth and send your Kang to DST Chuck!

AAAAAAWWWWW YEH-YAAAH!!!

Definitely needs to be the defaut skin for the next Chuck Chat.

Just joined the cause. How is this guy not in a wave? He's in the new Avengers comics for goodness sakes.