UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Kang the Conqueror discussion

Mirymate

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's our next campaign? My vote goes to any cosmic character you pick.

Regardless of what anyone else says, the next character is Squirrel Girl (who is totally cosmic since beating such cosmic beings as Thanos, Terrax, Fin Fang Foom and Ego the Living Planet among others). Get on board before you just look like you're jumping on the bandwagon.

Okay, I'll nibble.

NEW BOARD THEME!

post-238-0-37643600-1335469180_thumb.png

Just letting you know that while this party will be dying down soon, there's another one that's just starting.

Squirrel girl? Oh come on. She is a comic relief character. Why don't we do a poll with the most popular choices?

Obviously, you don't know what you're talking about. But if you want to join the movement anyway, you're more than welcome too (you will have to wear your big boy pants to qualify though).

Just letting you know that while this party will be dying down soon, there's another one that's just starting.

Squirrel girl? Oh come on. She is a comic relief character. Why don't we do a poll with the most popular choices?

Obviously, you don't know what you're talking about. But if you want to join the movement anyway, you're more than welcome too (you will have to wear your big boy pants to qualify though).

Come on you still remember that? Well things didn't turn out as I hoped. Actually all of my friends sided with him so I'm stuck alone with the mentally unstable kid and his friends who play ping pong all the time.

I absolutely LOVE the new theme for the boards!

Eeee, pinch me! Kang is on the way! KANG!

For me, this is part childhood fantasy since he was my favorite toy from Secret Wars back in the '80s... then getting to read about the character in the comics made me really dig him.

His absence is kind of like having the Fantastic Four as minimates but never any Dr. Doom. It's a glaring hole in the line-up.

The figure looks fantastic, I love his non-bulkyness and can't wait to get all the different sci-fi guns I have to see which looks best with him. His head doesn't look too big for being a slip-on mask and the colors are PERFECT.

Jeeeeez, I'm so excited!

Next up, I'm "Kang-paigning" for Purple Man, Dragon Man, Wizard, Trapster, Medusa and Graviton.

Oh man, I hope we get alla those characters... the FF-centric ones most of all!

Edited by Mystery Man

LOVING the new MMMV color scheme. So, so, so pretty. Purple is my favorite color! Which is why I am almost as happy as you all to have Kang... and a new Hawkeye, as well.

Next up, I'm "Kang-paigning" for Purple Man, Dragon Man, Wizard, Trapster, Medusa and Graviton.

Purple's my favorite color too. No lie. Probably at least part of the reason that Hawkeye's my favorite Marvel character.

I'd be totally on board with a Dragon Man campaign, by the way.