UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New TRU Herald of Galactus Box Set

AllStarMatt

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much as I love Comsic Marvel, it can get in line behind Avengers related characters and more hench-villains (got a lot of masterminds, need now 2nd and 3rd stringers). Just sayin'.

YMMV

And Classic GotG all the way!!

Has Diamond or TRU ever stated if the poll set is an annual event? I believe the Cap through the Ages set came out around this time last year. It'd be nice if they'd do the polls more often. They seem to be popular so far.

Maybe they could do a poll of polls. Give us several ideas for boxsets and let us vote on one. Then we pick the characters from a short list.

As of an hour until midnight, the quantity of these has jumped to almost 200. As someone whose job is to oversee inventory control in a warehouse, I am appualed by the way they handle their inventory (inside the warehouse and on it's way out).

Back down to 55 at 4:22pm on a sunday (in australia).

Didn't take long to run em back down into the double digits.

Has anyone seen these out in stores yet?

According to Zach over on FB, they won't hit stores till December. He has no idea why they are calling them an October set online, since he can't remember anything other than a December store release date with them. That said, once DST turns their supply over to TRU, when and how TRU releases it is very much out of DST's hands.