UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-RGB

Hrm. Looks like we might have a very widespread factory error on our hands... There were never supposed to be angry Stay Pufts at TRU. Just happy. Keep reporting in, if you don't mind. Curious of the extent of it. Also curious how the four-pack will end up looking.

Dang. Hopefully these will be interspersed in the 4 packs, then. I've always been a bigger fan of the happy faced Stay Pufts, and I've GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Translucent? This is news to me. Now I have to get a set. Happy or angry, as long as it is translucent. :biggrin:

I agree, we don’t have a translucent Stay Puft (exploding doesn’t count... unless this one is red too), that makes him a lot more appealing then just “brighter blue angry” (cuz really, I know the mouths are different but I can’t tell which is which when next to the movie one) I’m excited about the set now since that’s TWO new figures.

Killer Watt is the the one I want the most! I'm gonna use them as dimensional electricity monsters that are released when Electro gets ahold of some crazy magical artifact in a museum heist. Then Spidey shows up, gets his butt kicked and has to call in Doc Strange! Instant Marvel Team-Up!

BTW, Logo Ghost (Buster) is hands down my vote for best 'mate of 2011! This figure is just so cool, and works not only as a Minimate, but as a small piece of pop culture artwork! This 'mate goes to show that the designers still have quite a few tricks up their sleeves, and I can't wait to see what they come up with next.

Bravo, DST, bravo!

clapping-orson.gif

have to agree with this, a beautiful looking mate. I've been avoiding the cartoon GB mates, but figure I've got to get holf of this one.

Oh, and if that big chest piece isn't attached to the 'no' sign piece... Blob mate, aye? Ohhhh yesh

EDIT - just seen uderay's post. It isn't, and alternate heads?! niiiice

Edited by bobafett

Awesome. I love how colorful they all are. I'm tempted to pick up 4 extra Janine busters for the proton packs to go on the "non-powerhouse" Busters.

I did that, they look ultra sweet like that (so much so it’s hard to decide which set to display as my main GB set)