Top Posters In This Topic

thanks! :D here are some more pics:

luke and danny (with rocky hands)

heroes4hire.jpg

elektra and matt

mattelektra.jpg

daredevil vs the hand

ddhand.jpg

and this was the first time i ever saw the hand (im assuming it was the hand), one of my favorite wolverine covers

wolviehand.jpg

also what am i supposed to do with these? :P

tiger.jpg

I'm sure there are some forum members here who'd like to get their hands on one of your spare variant White Tigers. Put 'em up for sale in the Flea Market thread.

I can see those hand ninja's being in high demand. Just for the parts to customise from. Just looking at those pics there is a few pieces that for a customising point until then where hard to come by.

The V shaped chest piece which I think was only used on Molecule Man and X-force Cable before (I always thought this piece is a great base for Rocket Racer.)

The sash on the waist. I know alot of mates have used this but now its alot easier to get.

The hood (Betsy Braddock and Moon Knight before have used it and I guess the Moon Knight aint that hard to still get.)

and Finally the weapons, Sai, Bows, Quivers. The Bows and Quivers are the key points for me.) There must be customisers wo have pulled their air out if to dissemble a Hawkeye or GA for the quiver.

Question: How would the puffy 90's storm/Shadowcat/Shatterstar upper arm pieces look on the Hand Ninja (painted red, of course)? The pics of the modern costume I've seen seem to show the ninja's upper tunic being kind of baggy.

Also, would the Cap Britain knee boots be a better fit than Ares' leg armor? Do ninjas really wear plated leg armor like that?

Just thinking, since he's basically a kitbash and all... :)

I really wants some nunchucks for these hand guys!

Try getting the Marvel Universe Ronin figure, he's got a nice set of them that fit very nicely with Minimates (I used them for a Shang-Chi custom).

I can see those hand ninja's being in high demand. Just for the parts to customise from. Just looking at those pics there is a few pieces that for a customising point until then where hard to come by.

The V shaped chest piece which I think was only used on Molecule Man and X-force Cable before (I always thought this piece is a great base for Rocket Racer.)

The sash on the waist. I know alot of mates have used this but now its alot easier to get.

The hood (Betsy Braddock and Moon Knight before have used it and I guess the Moon Knight aint that hard to still get.)

and Finally the weapons, Sai, Bows, Quivers. The Bows and Quivers are the key points for me.) There must be customisers wo have pulled their air out if to dissemble a Hawkeye or GA for the quiver.

You have absolutely read my mind. When I look at them, as a customizer, my eyes light up. In fact, I've just been planning a custom project that will require multiple quivers, and I really didn't want to take them off Hawkeye. Man, it's like you read my mind. :blink: But let's not forget that they are all red, and I always seem to need red body parts. Hand Ninja=customizer's dreamboat! :wub:

Man, I have to have these guys now. And more than 2. MOAR!

Someone post pics of them fighting Snake Eyes.

Just the thought of a Snake Eyes Minimate would be awesome to see.

ok this is just getting ridiculous

tiger2.jpg

Is this "Angel-gate" part 2?

I went to my LCS and all they had left as far as White Tigers/Hand Ninjas goes was one "Variant" set, is Modern White Tiger the real variant? or is she just in so high demand it's easier to find "Classic" White Tiger?

are you just boasting in regards to how many hand ninja you have? ... don't blame you :)

this wave turned out fantastic in terms of execution, a big thumbs up to DST. I'm not really into the characters so its still a pass, but hey... my collection's loss. Might get the new Iron Fist, the bandana is a huge improvement.

I'd love to get some of those ninja, really exceptional work there, perhaps even more impressive than the sentinels were in terms of extras, options, etc. Sadly, I cannot justify the costs with all that's being rushed out at the moment.

might just get a few Moon Knight and Lady Deathstrikes... make a League of Shadows types.

might just get a few Moon Knight and Lady Deathstrikes... make a League of Shadows types.

You know, an updated Lady Deathstrike would be kinda cool, too. Though I'd like to seeing updated bulked-out Rhino and Colossus minimates before that. >_>

Yeah, that does look pretty bad. I know Chuck said it was expensive to do tampos all the way around, but damn. It isn't like this particular figure has much else going on. Be nice if they would do justice to the the few details you do see on the guy.

yes they are :D anywho, i know i got a few PMs about the 2 extra i hard earlier but now i have 3 extra so anyone who needs them ill be glad to trade them :D

EDIT: i ESPECIALLY need DC minimates, any of them (preferably the more popular characters I.E. aquaman,superman,etc)

Edited by robomate

Yeah, that does look pretty bad. I know Chuck said it was expensive to do tampos all the way around, but damn. It isn't like this particular figure has much else going on. Be nice if they would do justice to the the few details you do see on the guy.

Boggles my mind that they put out a series of toys (minimates in general) where simple details are "expensive". Doesn't seem to wise to me. Plus, it's frustrating to see so many heavily sculpted pieces on figures where others have the most rudimentary of details started but not finished. It's just really frustrating.