UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Boyd's Customs

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW Dr. Curt Conners is awsome ,im going to have to chime in as well- his rolled up sleeve is perfect!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this on your site last night and was really impressed (more impressed then I am with the character...). Great use of one of my least favorite pieces, the !@#$ Jim Lee Storm hair. Great job on the face; she looks just like that Ed McGuinness cover, which is basically my only frame of reference for her.

She's a babe.

She's a robo babe.

In Latin, she'd be called

Babia Majora.

If she were a president,

she'd be Baberaham Lincoln.

Cool work on the custom. I don't know much on the character but I get a major Lady Death vibe from the design and pics I can google.

Thanks for all the compliments, guys. She wasn't possible until I realized I could re-use the Storm hair on her - then she came together.

Wow - you even got the boob-belt. Great detailing on her, buddy :thumbsup:

She just wouldn't be Red She-Hulk without the boob-belt, y'know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Wow, those are great. I would love to have a gold Superman Minimate.

Apparently many years ago there were plans for a gold-suited Superman figure in the Super Powers line for his 50th anniversary. I've always thought that was a cool look. Maybe

Supes has had alot of costume variations and Elseworlds opens up loads of options. I vote Supes True Brit :)

No True Brit Superman this time. But it looks like a fun costume - maybe I'll add him to the list...

Hey, how about a new Superman custom? It's recovery Suit Superman, from the Return of Superman storyline:

sprmn_rcvryst_one.jpg

You can see more pictures and recipies for these Men of Steel at my customs site.

Wores than that - it's a super-mullet, which means it can't be stopped by scissors or professional hair stylists.

these Supermen are very cool Boyd, and its always nice to see people making more DC mates

btw... is that G'nort in one of your doodles over on the website?

Yup, that's G'nort. I'm hoping to make him with a big batch of Green Lanterns customs.

• 2 weeks later...