UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Boyd's Customs

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the announcement of the official J. Jonah Jameson coming next year, it seems like a good time to post my J. Jonah that I made earlier this year.

jjjmsn_one.jpg

And I can show off my custom Perry White as well. I figured since I was making J.Jonah, I should make the other most famous newspaper editor-in-chief in comics as well.

prrywhte_one.jpg

Both has newspapers that I made from Magic Sculpt. Not as good as the official rolled-up newspaper accessory we're getting with Jonah next year, but I like 'em. You can see more pictures and the recipes over at my customs site.

Why do I suddenly want to see JJJ and Perry White fight to the death in an editor grudge match? :confused: Anywho, amazing customs Boyd. I've always had a soft spot for JJJ and your killer custom does him justice.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

• 3 weeks later...

And now it's time for my first vehicle custom, and perhaps the oddest custom I have made this year - I present the Pretty Pirate Ship:

prtty_prte_shp_one.jpg

I made my daughter her very own ship so I could have mine back. She asked for a pink ship, so a lot of pink paint later, she got one.

prtty_prte_shp_seven.jpg

Many more pictures and a full write-up are over at my custom site right now.

Thanks everyone.

I just like imagining that she was steadfastly holding on to your ship until you made one for her. "And it better be PINK, Daddy! Cotton candy pink!" Now she needs a Dr. Doomsy to pilot it.

She was surprisingly polite about it - no blackmail or threats about it, she just mentioned that it would be neat if it were pink. And right now it's the offical cruise ship of her Disney & Marvel Squinkies collection.

For your daughter huh? Sure... :no:

Mine has topless serving wenches and a throne of skulls and bitchin' flames painted on the side. It's easy to get them confused.

Lol I dare you to post them on your custom site :)

I know expect to see a pair of minimate legs an T piece some sort of invisble/seethrough body block with arms and a head.

Sorry to personalize your pic Boyd, but I just had to see what Dr. Doomsy looked like on your awesome ship.

Look out world... the oceans are no longer safe. Cute yes, safe no.

doomsyship.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Damn - i was JUST about to suggest the very same thing. LOL

Well done Mini_Myte

No Nessex... you mean well done Boyd. Now you just have to get Dr. Doomsy from Lurch77 (you may have to kill him for it) Boyd and your ship will be complete.

MiniFiend UK - The serving wenches are a work in progress - I'm researching as much of the subject matter as I can before I get started.

MINI_MYTE - Thanks for taking the time to Photoshop that. It looks like Dr. Doomsy would be a perfect fit for the boat. Lurch, some day I may pay you a visit...

Nervous - It's just Citadel Shining Gold. Two or three coats, I think.

Dinobot - Nah, it's not complete yet. Someone needs to make a Black Cat ship for you.

Hellpop - You'll have to take the boat from my daughter. And do you really want to make a 4-year-old cry?