UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spider-man Friends and Foes

SouthFLGuy

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that Spiderman has left a confrontation with Doctor Octopus and Vulture bloodied up and hurting, whereas Black Cat managed to make it out unscathed.

This set will add three figures to me collection I don't already have, which is nice, but... battle damaged spiderman again? I'd almost rather have another straight up Spiderman.

• 4 weeks later...
TRU has these on their site again as in-stock (here). Maybe these will ship this week to LCS's?

Aw... crud. See I had a TRU gif card I was gonna use for that, from them, but it disappeared from their site and I wound up using it for Easter supplies. Shaka when the walls fell.

So does anyone here know if this set is on the shipping list for this week? I know the list doesn't show up till 5 EST or something like that but someone here always seems to know before that!

It's not on the list :(

It used to be posted Mondays at 5, but Previews actually moved it up to 2pm EST a little while back. Plus retailers get their list at the end of the previous week, so that's why sometimes people know even earlier.

Edited by battlecat

Has anyone else noticed that spider-man looks like he has a 90 yr old lady boob on his battle damaged side

i'm sure this has already been answered, but this set IS gonna hit the regular comics soon, right? (ah hopes, ah hopes)