UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spider-man Friends and Foes

SouthFLGuy

Kang and Falcon 2-pack.(in a regular wave or TRU). 'Nuff Said! ;)

While I'm still trying to figure out how Demogoblin and the Spot got picked higher on Jatta's list than Will O' Wisp, I'm afaid I'm greedier than bilbofett. I want a Kang / Mantis 2 pack (call it the Engelhart memorial 2 pack) with modern Falcon with Army Builder, with classic Falcon chase. Or make classic the main and the current costume the chase.

and More Villains! Here's to an all villain wave!!! (yeah, I know, I might as well be asking for an American political discussion that didn't involve someone compraring their opponent to Hitler.)

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the Doc Ock. I fixed my earlier one with the LEGO tentacles from the Movie Doc Ock. It looks decent. I'll be happy with the Vulture, but its getting a bit overwhelming with all these Spidey Mates. Horray for the villians but how many more Spideys can there be left to do? :blink:

Wow!! This is actually a worthwhile Spidey-set!! I'm really digging the line-up and the remakes, AND we finally get VULTURE!!!!!!!!!!!! As you can see, i like Vulture. :)

BD Spidey: I actually can deal with this variant. It's a great representation, and the old ones kinda sucked in my opinion (what?? Riot Spidey?? What's that again?? ;))

Black Cat: Skipped the first because i'm not a Ben Reilly fan, and she looked just damn-awful. I'm VERY glad i did. This is just fantastic; exactly how she should look; i even like the grin.

Octy: No comment. He doesn't need one; his greatness that is this update speaks for itself. No, wait. ONE comment: POSEABLE TENTACLES!!!!

Vulture: I LOVE IT. Big Vulture fan, and waited too long for him; he's one of the only Spidey-characters i like, next to Rhino and Kraven, and i am so happy to finally see him. Excellent new sculpts for the hands and upper-arms, and the face is just him.

It's a winner, DST. I'm VERY pround of you. :yes: now let's let the Spidey-love simmer down and set-in for a few months, okay?? Please?? It's two waves and a box set. I think we're alright for now.

HOWEVER - i'm really bummed about every female figure coming out with a serene/happy/flirty look on her face!!!

With the exception of the rereleased SpiderWoman, every single chick has been rendered useless for battle scenes due to an enthusiastic grin, sly smile, or knowing grin.

It's be nice to see a determined/angry/aggressive female face tampo in the near future.

There's also Valkyrie, Dark Phoenix, Sue Storm, NXM Jean... but yeah, normally I'd agree it's excessive. But Black Cat is one of Marvel's biggest flirts so it works for me in this one case.

You're right - i did miss a few determined faces. You couldn't really get away with Dark Phoenix looking pouty & vacant though, could you? LOL.

I still think NXM Phoenix looks too pouty & silly.

And someone like Psylocke should have a fierce, teeth-bared ninja fighting facial expression, not a vacant, pouty stare. . . but that's just my opinion.

With the FF I think they've done well -- Doom, Namor, Super-Skrull, Surfer and Galactus. Any truly major bad guys left? Mole Man I guess?

As far as major FF villains go, I think we still need Annihilus, Puppet Master, Mole Man, and Terrax. I also think that DST could make some amazing minimates of Blastaar, Dragonman, and Firelord. :)

I couldn't agree more! Dragon Man would have to have quite a bit of bulky parts, but seeing as how well the Iron Monger did with them, I think it's absolutely possible.

Mole Man w/a moleoid, Puppet Master, Annihilus, Blastaar, Terrax and Firelord would be great. Also, put me down for a Diablo!

And someone like Psylocke should have a fierce, teeth-bared ninja fighting facial expression, not a vacant, pouty stare. . . but that's just my opinion.

Yeah, I guess they were going for a cold/emotionless ninja look or something, they did the same with the old Elektra mate, but I agree a feistier expression would've been more fun. Hopefully if they redo Elektra at some point, we'll get at least one angry ninja chick!

With the FF I think they've done well -- Doom, Namor, Super-Skrull, Surfer and Galactus. Any truly major bad guys left? Mole Man I guess?

As far as major FF villains go, I think we still need Annihilus, Puppet Master, Mole Man, and Terrax. I also think that DST could make some amazing minimates of Blastaar, Dragonman, and Firelord. :)

I couldn't agree more! Dragon Man would have to have quite a bit of bulky parts, but seeing as how well the Iron Monger did with them, I think it's absolutely possible.

Mole Man w/a moleoid, Puppet Master, Annihilus, Blastaar, Terrax and Firelord would be great. Also, put me down for a Diablo!

We really need a Ronin the Accuser too. Especially since we're getting a kree soldier

I can confirm that this set will be offered through previews. It is not exclusive to any retailer.

let me know when and I will pre order it from you :)

can you also confirm the rumor *that I am blatantly starting right now... that you will hold the exclusive MODOK minimate for your store?

moc847

Edited by murderofcrows

let me know when and I will pre order it from you :)

Thanks for the support! You can pre-order it here:

Spider-Man Friends/Foes Box Set

can you also confirm the rumor *that I am blatantly starting right now... that you will hold the exclusive MODOK minimate for your store?

:lol: If I could make it happen I definitely would.

We really need a Ronin the Accuser too. Especially since we're getting a kree soldier

Do not forget to add Psycho-Man, Mad Thinker, Red Ghost (added w/ Super Apes for a box set?), Frightful Four (box Set?), & Rama-Tut (w/ chase Kang?)

Do not forget to add Psycho-Man, Mad Thinker, Red Ghost (added w/ Super Apes for a box set?), Frightful Four (box Set?), & Rama-Tut (w/ chase Kang?)

Ooooh, I like the way you think!

I'm really lookin' forward to this set. I hope we see more sets like this in the future for Spidey (and others) where the characters included are all brand new or much needed revisions minus one "new" retread (BD Spidey, for instance).

I can dream of a "quick change Spidey" that has parts to make Peter in Spidey, along with a Molten Man, Beetle and revamped Rhino.

And then the 6-armed Spidey with classic Punisher, Lizard and Morbius.

I'm all for a revamped Rhino and Chameleon. Not sure but have they made the Lizard yet? He'd be a great addition for the classic spidey rogues.

No Lizard minimate made as yet but if the rumours are true about Doc Conners turning into Lizard in the 4th Spidey movie I would guess we would get one (if one hasn't been released before then) around movie time.

Those are the exception to the rule (in that they did sell to some extent), but even those were at BBTS for forever, until they got put on sale for $20 a set (with variant pack). They were still in stock a couple of months ago, in fact.

Edited by karamazov80

As I whole I agree the moviemates are be some of the weaker minimates made. The exception being the Ironman Moviemates, but I do understand why they release them. I think the main problem has been trying to get the mates out to coincide with the movie. AA/DST seem to have a problem getting art or whatever to base the mates off and then release them on time.

Just to wet your appetites here is what seems to be IM mark VI armour from Ironman 2. Now if other toymakers can get the designs to start producing in time for the movie. we might get IM2 moviemates on time.

post-179-1256333468_thumb.jpg

Edited by MiniFiend UK