UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

Shanester, I will admit to seeing more green and blue dragonflies than red ones in my region, but I have also seen few that wear pants.

Darthdoughboy, I have no idea what to make of your post. I think it is meant to be entirely tongue-in-cheek. However, I am not sure whose tongue is in whose cheek.

B00sted, that's a pretty great custom. First Battle Beast I ever bought, circa 1986.

Groundhog7s, I am currently not wearing any clothes. Do not tell anybody.

Zik is what he is. Take him or leave him. If you've already bought him, well, I hope you enjoy him. He looks exactly like the promo pictures showed, except slightly bigger.

Again, sorry about any wing issues.

Stealth Vorin should be arriving any day now. I will see what is up.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B00sted, that's a pretty great custom. First Battle Beast I ever bought, circa 1986.

Stealth Vorin should be arriving any day now. I will see what is up.

Thanks it was my birthday gift to myself :P and looking forward to adding the stealth to my collection :)

Although that confirms my personal suspicions, I think you missed what I was saying. I'm on a Star Wars board that Ian McDiarmid frequents (in the buff) and no one wants to call him out on it. Sorry for any confusion.

Although that confirms my personal suspicions, I think you missed what I was saying. I'm on a Star Wars board that Ian McDiarmid frequents (in the buff) and no one wants to call him out on it. Sorry for any confusion.

which SW board

I cant pick any of them ...THER ALL AWSOME !!! Id really like the octopus and the bat . Ther original. We need mates for all of them.

just read issue 2, great read, brilliant art :D

all the fodder beasts are awesome but looks like we will also be getting some cool story characters like the warrior Tiger with his boss who watched the fight, or "Sir" the boss of the organization who found the Dread Weapons ;)

speaking of said gauntlets, any chance we will be seeing them in one of the sets in wave one?