UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit, I'm trying to stay away from these, but your pics make it very difficult! Gah! What to do?

GET. THEM. ALL. :yes:

This is why I'm glad the promos of Vorin have been translucent (or solid-colored). If they were like the Gator, I'd be in trouble (like I will be with the alternate paintjobs between LCS & TRU).

I only like it if it makes sense (like invisibility/flame/ice/etc.), which, to me, they don't.

If I got ahold of a gold or grey, I'd put them on a little pedestal to act as a "statue", but I wouldn't go tracking them down, and have no real use for the blue or red.

More power to everyone else, though.

1343340709[/url]' post='239114']

This is why I'm glad the promos of Vorin have been translucent (or solid-colored). If they were like the Gator, I'd be in trouble (like I will be with the alternate paintjobs between LCS & TRU).

I only like it if it makes sense (like invisibility/flame/ice/etc.), which, to me, they don't.

The blue one makes sense to me as a hologram, so much so that I placed it on the holo base the blue Halo chick came with.

Like I said all along green vorin NYCC baby!

btw I cant wait until series 1 comes out love the look of vorin!

2012-07-30%2018.08.12.jpg

Edited by b00sted

Couple of blues on eBay at $12 each shipped.

yup well a few days later, here's the prices

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=blue+vorin+minimate&_sacat=0

There are way more Blue Vorins on ebay than those, you need to work on your search skills ;)

From what I'm seeing they are averaging about $15 shipped, with a few low and ludicrously high blips.

T.

...................you need to work on your search skills ;)

I believe you are 14 so maybe you might not be the person searching ....leastways not buying so it could be difficult.

As TBT says ....the secret is often in the words used in the ebay 'search' . Try keeping it simple & specific & think laterally..... words like '2012' & 'Battle Beast' work best (at least for me) with these 'Vorin' promos at the moment ....they work best because the majority of people are actually 'watching & bidding on'the same items when using the word 'Minimate' in their search . The more people finding the same item will mean more competition for you.

Since the end of SDCC2012 tapping in the words 'Battle Beast 2012' would have found you 5 Gold Vorins & 2 Agent 88 Minimates ...all from the same seller. http://www.ebay.com/csc/josiesd/m.html?nma=true&item=300749364928&pt=US_Action_Figures&si=NuTba4EFzmlJP3wnd5nU5NIjXWU%253D&hash=item46060f1ec0&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

Many of the cheapest 'Blue Battle Beast 2012' have been found using the same simpler 'search'.

A Buttheadsmate 'AMAZING FACT' :

The word 'MINIMATE' is nowhere to be seen on any of packaging of any of the promos distributed at SDCC2012 :ohmy:

Edited by buttheadsmate

...................you need to work on your search skills ;)

I believe you are 14 so maybe you might not be the person searching ....leastways not buying so it could be difficult.

As TBT says ....the secret is often in the words used in the ebay 'search' . Try keeping it simple & specific & think laterally..... words like '2012' & 'Battle Beast' work best (at least for me) with these 'Vorin' promos at the moment ....they work best because the majority of people are actually 'watching & bidding on'the same items when using the word 'Minimate' in their search . The more people finding the same item will mean more competition for you.

Since the end of SDCC2012 tapping in the words 'Battle Beast 2012' would have found you 5 Gold Vorins & 2 Agent 88 Minimates ...all from the same seller. http://www.ebay.com/csc/josiesd/m.html?nma=true&item=300749364928&pt=US_Action_Figures&si=NuTba4EFzmlJP3wnd5nU5NIjXWU%253D&hash=item46060f1ec0&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

Many of the cheapest 'Blue Battle Beast 2012' have been found using the same simpler 'search'.

A Buttheadsmate 'AMAZING FACT' :

The word 'MINIMATE' is nowhere to be seen on any of packaging of any of the promos distributed at SDCC2012 :ohmy:

OFF TOPIC: I want to know how she got all she did, I got mine from that same seller and mine was not sold via a auction but direct paypal invoice so she must have a stock pile.