UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 30 code

minijeff

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So - it's ONLY the first 10 to reply?

Or is it 10 randomly selected responses from however many they get?

Where'd you get 10 from?? So confused... :blink:

Oh Sh!t - now i'm worried that I'VE got it wrong. :(

I think it was a "first de-code, first serve", as T said:

For those that think that is too much of a clue... Matt just emailed me to say that he has his 10 so we can lift the embargo!

T.

Ten people for prizes are already chosen.

Oh Sh!t - now i'm worried that I'VE got it wrong. :(

No, you got it right. Use TBT!'s decoder. I've found that the reliable way of doing is to paste the code into a word processing program like notepad or Microsoft Word, and use control+H(find and replace). Do the two digit numbers first, and then go back to the one digit numbers as the programs will replace the single number in the two digit numbers if you do it backwards.

If its first or random it don't say just the number. So no one knows its a waiting game

Really wish I'd skipped down a few more pages before decoding everything, only to find out conditions may have been met 2 hours ago. Not that it wasn't fun, but now I'm a little bummed. :unsure:

That sucks. I can imagine going back, not wanting to have the secret spoiled, spending the time figuring it out, then. . .too late. But then, a number of people here (self possibly included) may have got in too late. My internet stopped working as I was deciphering it, so it took me an extra 10 minutes before I could finally send the e-mail.

OK FOLKS!! LISTEN UP COS I'M ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE!

Almost all of your questions have already been answered here in the thread but I will clarify the following:

Yes this last code on the AA site was a prize giveaway to the FIRST 10 people to decode the message and email DST MATT via instructions supplied in the message.

The cypher was the same as the previous seven codes posted, so it was pretty easy as we had already posted the full cypher in this thread ( Credit goes to Elhonez breaking the heart of it with someone else tidying up the loose ends and missing bits).

If you didn't send your code before I posted the comment above about "Matt having his 10" then you were as far as I know too late to be included for prizes.

I will post the full decoded message tomorrow just in case anyone still wants to still decode it for themselves ( just for fun!)

T.

Oh God... there was a bonus prize code?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(*cough cough*)OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO...............................................................

(Congrats to everybody who figured it out! I was just about to try it out when Dio posted the *usnpoilered grumble grumble* decipher so now doing it myself seems kinda pointless. To everyone who's getting prizes, I'd love to know what you're all getting! ;)

Oh, and with elhonez gone we're all screwed when the next wave-guessing contest comes around... :lol:)

;):P

Edited by NorthRaider

Matt updated the the AA site this morning:

"Update: Thanks to everyone who has correctly deciphered our secret message. The first ten winners will be receiving their prize packs shortly. Everyone else, thanks for playing along!"

ohhh prize packs, sounds fun to me :D

T.

Well that was eventful. I get up this morning, find a new code, am forced to decipher it myself, and 20 mins later find out IT DOESN"T MATTER!

Lovely.

Who forced you to decipher it? where you threatened with bodily harm?

These ppl must be brought to justice. Such nasty nasty ppl.