UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 30 code

minijeff

you know, with two new villians, a new character in Spider Girl and the army builder option I am happy with this wave....even if tomorrow is another Spiderman variation I will still be content the upside is all these variations have been actual comic based costumes not made up to appeal to a kids playtime and imagination...I mean this is wave 30 we are talking about...that is a looooong time and there are no signs of slowing down or stopping if anything this year shows that it is going strong! long live marvel minimates!!

Jeff of the Miniacs

A voice of sanity!

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not familiar with ult. spider-woman, is that a red costume heavily in shade? s'pose the mate will be mainly black, with lots of red detail if thats the case. also, who is she? someone mentioned 'gender bender' pete... is she the female clone? or someone else?

i never got the black spider-woman variant, nor does it look likely she'll be in the secret war set, so... this works for me

EDIT: just grabbed my clone saga off the shelf, it is her! (i've not really looked at it in ages). in that case... v.cool, i like

Edited by bobafett

I can not say how grateful I am to DST to releasing one of my all time favorite characters, and being the FIRST person EVER to put her into 3D format of any kind. There IS NO other Ult. Spiderwoman out there. And I am so happy right now.

Looks like DST has finally released the wave that had TM2 die and go to heaven... thus making the rest of us very happy :P

Final thoughts on this wave: Eh, it's not a dream wave on the level of 28 or 29 to me, but I stlll think I'll be picking up some of these mates anyway. The two Spider-Ladies and Scorpion (and whoever else they're packed with) are as good as sold. I'm still somewhat indifferent to the hypothetical Electro/Insulated Spidey pack, though I'll probably be thinking differently once we see the control art...

Oh, and isn't it strange that with all the inevitable myriads of new Spidey variants coming out, DST still hasn't rereleased that webline accessory in a while? I'm not kidding, I have at least 5 Spideys in my collection and none of them came with a single webline. Please DST, if you're gonna keep producing Spider-Man mates then can you consider bringing back the webline? :)

Ultimate Spider-Woman!! Yes! Now, that is one Spidey variant I don't mind seeing. (Although I will never admit to saying another Spidey was okay.) I just wish she'd make a return in the comics.

You know, it strikes that if only DST had a way to continually crank out Spider-Man, Wolverine, etc, rather than in limited runs, this wouldn't be such an issue. That is, the factory will always provide the big three for retailers' shelves. And then they can order the limited run waves of other characters. Wonder how those would sell?

post-189-1242220272_thumb.jpg

Is this right, though? She looks just like black Spiderwoman, but with red highlights and no face showing through the mask? Seems a bit overly bland to me, but then, wave 2 Symbiote Spidey is one of my favorite Minimates, so I don't know. . .

post-189-1242220272_thumb.jpg

Is this right, though? She looks just like black Spiderwoman, but with red highlights and no face showing through the mask? Seems a bit overly bland to me, but then, wave 2 Symbiote Spidey is one of my favorite Minimates, so I don't know. . .

usw2.jpg

I think that is just natural: If you were to become a future Marvel villain minimate, would you want to face 20 crazy X-Men with outstanding powers, or are you willing to join a gang of already 15 deadly guys who only have to face a handfull of unorganized heroes? I know that if it was up to me - and giving that decision to an unmaterialized spirit is the way new Minimates come to life as we all know - I'd love to be in the Wrecking Crew!

Small hole in your logic there. While there may only be four or five unique characters in the Spider-Man stable, there are still in the neighborhood of 30 Spider-Men running around the Marvel Minimate Universe. You're better off squaring off with the X-Men and hoping that the all-Wolverine unit is busy fighting someone else.

Or if you're one of the two Magneto mates hope to god the small few un-adimantiumized Wolverines don't kill you before you're done w/ the regulars. But if you're up against Spidey it'd be the clone saga from hell....

Yeah, that's right.

The control art for these looks great!

so the next character alfter ultimate spiderman in the ultimate spidey universe that we get is ultimate spiderwoman. Im going to go ultimate shoot myself. I hope the control art changes my mind.

your forgetting the ultimate green goblin

Jeff of the Minifacts

I did forget about that. I used that mate to make my "Streaking Hulk" variant.

Ultimate Spider-Woman!! [...] I just wish she'd make a return in the comics.

Because of Marvel dragging its heels on Ultimatum and that delay delaying everything else, I can barely remember the last issue of Ultimate Spidey, but I'm thinking she has made a return, like, right now in the comics.

The gender-bending Ultimate Spider-Woman did indeed just return to the pages of Ultimate Spider-Man with the most recent issue. I for one am hoping she winds up either taking over the Ultimate Spider-Man book (she IS Peter Parker, after all) or running off to join the Ultimate Avengers.

Edited by DSTMatt

I guess technically yes...

Ultimate Spider-Woman came about during the Ultimate Clone Saga storyline. She is basically X-23 but for Spider-Man. She has all of Peter Parker's memories, but came out of the cloning-tube as a girl. So it would be like going to bed one night as a guy and waking up the next morning as a woman.

I think the only other time Marvel has done something like this it was with Sasquatch, who went from being Walter Langkowski to Wanda Langkowski due to a spell. He/She stayed that way for a while too.

There is a new code at the AA site, anyone want to take a crack at it?

96 85 41 81 8 16 7 74 80 69 7 45 50 48 96 59 59 69 74 45 7 74 69 21 7 96 52 50 81 12 21 7 50 50 @ 45 96 7 21 81 74 45 59 69 52 69 16 50 50 81 41 59 16 81 21 87 96 50 45 41 81 8 80 74 7 21 69 7 74 45 59 48 96 12 12 96 74 57 7 45 45 80 69 59 59 50 81 57 69 50 81 74 69 81 85 50 69 74 12 80 96 49 69 59

Link

Does it use the same code, or is a new one?

I think Art Asylum is inSANEly cool for doing things this way. Honestly, even if this wave wasn't one of the most desirable, I think it's still quite cool when a company interacts with their fans this way, and actually keeps an eye on the madness that follows!

Does it use the same code, or is a new one?

I think Art Asylum is inSANEly cool for doing things this way. Honestly, even if this wave wasn't one of the most desirable, I think it's still quite cool when a company interacts with their fans this way, and actually keeps an eye on the madness that follows!