UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 30 code

minijeff

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well - i'm actually happy to be getting two female characters. My MiniMates shelves are all a bit Phalocentric at the moment (no - that does not mean i have a miniature Phalanx army attacking), So i welcome any female heroes or characters.

I did. Thank you, Microsoft Excel's vertical look-up function! :buttrock:

Some of us did it the old school way with pen and paper. B)

For those asking for codes, they are the same as for wave 30, fee free to go back through the thread and look.

For those that think that is too much of a clue... Matt just emailed me to say that he has his 10 so we can lift the embargo!

T.

I guess technically yes...

Ultimate Spider-Woman came about during the Ultimate Clone Saga storyline. She is basically X-23 but for Spider-Man. She has all of Peter Parker's memories, but came out of the cloning-tube as a girl. So it would be like going to bed one night as a guy and waking up the next morning as a woman.

I think the only other time Marvel has done something like this it was with Sasquatch, who went from being Walter Langkowski to Wanda Langkowski due to a spell. He/She stayed that way for a while too.

Hey, that's a very intelligent remark Matt!! I was wondering when you'd realize WE DON'T HAVE X-23 YET!! See that pretty number 31 you're working on?? Remember the mandatory Spider-men/Wolverines?? HER.