UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 30 code

minijeff

I can't imagine that it took more than an hour for 10 people to get their guesses in. I hope this isn't the case, but my instincts tell me otherwise.

Edited by karamazov80

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't imagine that it took more than an hour for 10 people to get their guesses in. I hope this isn't the case, but my instincts tell me otherwise.

I am sure the 10 were in fast...just depends how long it takes for them to get their packages

Jeff of the Miniacs

Oy there's a few more to add. Yes, i am officially keeping an update-list-thing now. :P

K, so we've got:

Cap'n CB

Storm

Turtle

Luke

And MAYBE that devil-kid on eBay. I hope not, but with the timing and all, you can't be sure. There's either five or six left, folks; check your mail!!

devil-boy......? Member here I'm pretty sure.

If it helps anyone else figure things out, I sent my email at 4:30 CST. Good luck, everyone else. And a great big THANK YOU to DST.

My response was sent @ 3:12 Pacific Time (4:12 Mountain. 5:12 Central, 6:12 Eastern))

Edited by captain_cbecker

I just got a package in the mail, containing:

White Diamond Select Minimate

White Art Asylum Minimate

Nightcrawler Minimate

Red Dress Six Minimate

Unification Spock

Zombie Spiderman

Zombie Hulk

I sent my e-mail at 3:30 PST, if that helps anyone figure out if they're likely to get a package.

Robo, jus ta quick thing. Go to the want/have threads and point that out. It's becoming total spam here, and isn't gonna help ya. Also, Nightcrawler is one of the RAREST made; i'm shocked they have extras. Don't be entirely suprised if it becomes even harder to get ahold of one.

Anyway, the list currently stands at:

Captain_CBecker

Storm 1:08

Luke314pi

Turtle

Possibly that ebay-kid

Luke's pal

Kasm8

So as of now that leaves either 3 or 4 sets left. And the chances have slimmed down quite a bit. Really hoping i made it in time; it's great that DST is doing this and all, but it's also greater to actually win. ;)

Good luck to all the remaining 3 or 4!!

I perhaps shouldn't say it but there are some 'good' names on that winner's list .....deserved MMMV members. ;)

I'm not good with lists however & at one point I was confusing the names of the winners & the names of the prizes :( ......thinking along the lines of Zombie Hulk's won a Turtle ,a Storm & Captain Cbecker :blush:

I have a feeling that I was the 12th person to e-mail. I know I was close, but I'm pretty sure I didn't make the top 10!

Anyone wanna get rid of their Unification Spock? :biggrin:

I've got a similar feeling, based on the fact that folks in the UK are getting theirs at this point, and I was 10 minutes later than the person who said they got theirs in the latest. Thank you Cox Cable, and your internets. You always keep life exciting by ceasing to work right when I need you most! :P

I don't get the big deal. So it's Nightcrawler. Why is everyone freaking out?

Because he's a "core" X-man, and has only had one figure. Sure Storm's other released figure is the Ultimate version, but she's getting a new 616 one this fall. Colosus came out again, Cyc shows up semi-regularly, and then there's the endless supply of Wolverine. Nightcrawler got the boxed set, and a Target set and is hard to find in either release. Believe me, I've looked. Folks are willing to pay $40 just for a Nightcrawler on eBay. Nuts I know, but there it is.

who would have thought DST had nightcrawlers bamfing around the office.

fixed your quote

If mine is any indication, these must be the ones that didn't make it past QC. Both hip joints are about to go and the waist/tail piece already broke. Zoinks. And one of Colonel America's knees broke almost immediately. I think I can fix Nightcrawler, and Colonel America is a zombie, so, you know, I'm not sure he really needs both legs.

Thanks for the heads up, Dark Knight. Weird that the Ultimate Spiderwoman is not listed in the wave and is instead replaced by Concept Spiderman.

Thanks for the heads up, Dark Knight. Weird that the Ultimate Spiderwoman is not listed in the wave and is instead replaced by Concept Spiderman.

If true, I bet TM2 Dinobot will feel a lot less pissed about the inaccuracies of his Ultimate Spiderwoman, and a lot more pissed about getting nothing :ohmy:

What could "Concept Spiderman" be? Pre-Amazing Fantasy Spidey sketches that were scrapped?