UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 30 code

minijeff

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had to open my mouth earlier in the thread did'nt I, oh well he's gonna get paired with electro!! still pretty naff figure <_<

i decoded the first 6 numbers and my heart sank

Edited by winkerbean

I'm starting to wonder if even DST is having problems coming up with valid spidey variants,

T.

i would'nt worry we could still get:

Cyborg Spidey from Spider-Man #21 & #22

Insulated Spidey from Amazing Spider-Man #425 (would be good packed with electro)

Octo-Spidey from Funeral For An Octopus

Unlimited Spidey from Webspinners #13 & 14

ninja spidey from Spectacular Spider-Man #213 & #214

Spider-Hulk from Web Of Spider-Man #69 & #70

Spider-Lizard from Spectacular Spider-Man #39 & #40

Spider-Phoenix from spider-man #25

i'am not thinking or talking about spider-man minimates EVER!! again if this is whats gonna happen

So, here's the score:

Electro & Insulated Spider-Man

Scorpion & _____________

Vault Guard & ______________

Vault Guard & ______________ (variant)

(with House of M Spider-Man and Spider-Girl fitting in somewhere)

I'd say the most likely scenario would be:

Scorpion & ______________

Vault Guard & House of M Spider-Man

Vault Guard & Spider-Girl (variant)

(it could just as easily be HOM Spidey as the variant)

So, if that's the case, who goes with Scorpion? It would seem a Spidey variant, but who knows. I'd like to see Scorpion and Mayday share the set with the Vault Guard, and HOM Spidey get paired with Hawaiian shirt Rhino. Or J Jonah Jameson (they both played a role in Spidey's HOM story)

Decoded the first 4 letters and guessed the rest. another Spidey, Good pairing for Electro. So thats 6 figures revealed and half of them are spiders. This could get as bad as the toylines I used to avoid the ones with 700 variations of Batman or Spiderman that clogged up Woolworths. You know the ones "Water wave action Spiderman/Batman with real floating rubber duckie ring."

Maybe the art work will raise my hopes but this figure has to use an electrical pun killed my spark on this wave.

Did Spiderman have some obsure not to notisable suit he used against scorpion? or can I still hope for either lizard or Vulture???

Big Can of Raid Suit Spider-Man? Or are they saving that one for when they do the Beetle Minimate?

How 'bout Calling the Exterminator Spidey (with real cell-phone action)?

i would'nt be surprised if its JJJ according to wiki,

"Mac Gargan was a private investigator initially hired by J. Jonah Jameson to find out how Peter Parker is able to obtain incredible pictures of Spider-Man [2]. Gargan's efforts set off Peter's spider-sense and the teen was able to easily evade the detective. Jameson then decided to hire Gargan as the subject of a barely tested process that would endow him with the useful characteristics of a particular animal with the help of Dr. Farley Stillwell. In this case, a scorpion was the base for the purposes of creating a powerful agent capable of defeating Spider-Man. However, Spider-Man was still able to defeat the Scorpion in their first battle"

Despite the fact that none of us really want these strange Spideys, they will probably look great as Minimates. Plus, they serve the dual function of: 1) appealing to kids (I'm assuming this will be part of a TRU wave), who will possibly buy these things and keep the Minimate machine rolling along; and 2) it satisfies DSTFred or whomever that has the fetish for all things Spiderman, and thus keeps him/her/them interested in producing the damn things, so we can get the Deadpools, Krangs, and Stryfes that we want so badly.

Silver lining

So, here's the score:

Scorpion & _____________

Vault Guard & ______________

Vault Guard & ______________ (variant)

(with House of M Spider-Man and Spider-Girl fitting in somewhere)

I'd say the most likely scenario would be:

Scorpion & ______________

Vault Guard & House of M Spider-Man

Vault Guard & Spider-Girl (variant)

(it could just as easily be HOM Spidey as the variant)

So, if that's the case, who goes with Scorpion? It would seem a Spidey variant, but who knows. I'd like to see Scorpion and Mayday share the set with the Vault Guard, and HOM Spidey get paired with Hawaiian shirt Rhino. Or J Jonah Jameson (they both played a role in Spidey's HOM story)

You left out another option.

House of M Spidey & __________

Vault Guard & Spider-Girl

Vault Guard & Scorpion (variant)

Just sayin. :P

Also... :banana: Shock-Proof Spidey! One of my dreams come true!!! It also knock out another peg we lack to catch up with SHS.

Has anybody stop to consider that Spider-Girl may be the variant to HoM Spidey or vice verse? It could happen.

My guess is we'll see this Spider-Man paired with Electro.

CostumeSpiderPadded425.gif

Totally called it!

My excitement levels for this wave are at a new low, Do we really need all those pretty lame spidey variants in one wave? if they snuck one per wave it would be less jarring.

The only good news is if they get this obscure with Spidey perhaps one day I will see that "Arctic Armor or Hulk Buster Iron man"

I might just have to trade someone for the 2 villains & a guardsman in the wave and buy double of the previous wave instead "all hail hydra"

T.

Just thinking about the Scorpion minimate. after googling a few images he seems to have 2 looks that have stuck from when he was created. They have not alot of differences really the main ones being the mask eye design and the tail. I would think it would be easy for AA/DST to do both look on one figure which seems to be the trend at the moment. Anyway I can hope and it takes my mind off the sheer amount of Spideys.

Scorpion_Modern_mb.jpg

1651522JPG.jpg