UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Wars Box Set

drgnrbrn316

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I just wanted to know what happens and it looks like the TRU poll allows (successive) multiple votes on that box set. I have no idea how this will count and how both polls will be combined in the end. :mellow:

Edited by Bob Harris

Hoo Boy.

Cats and Dogs livin' together, utter chaos!

Did you read the wording at the top?

"Cast your vote for your top pick! It might just be included in the all-star Secret Wars Minimates box set..."

(italics mine)

I wonder if that "might just" applies to the DST voting now, too?

Either way, I think Doom's chances just got a whole lot better.

Yes! Come on mass market people. Don’t let me and Spidey down!

Did you read the wording at the top?

"Cast your vote for your top pick! It might just be included in the all-star Secret Wars Minimates box set..."

(italics mine)

And Lobsterman, I think that the poll going on for too long is starting to make you paranoid. ;) I take it as any choice you make has a chance at making the final four. I'll even admit Spidey isn't 100% guaranteed, which makes me nervous. Maybe 98% guaranteed...

OK, I just wanted to know what happens and it looks like the TRU poll allows (successive) multiple votes on that box set. I have no idea how this will count and how both polls will be combined in the end. :mellow:

Well we know on the AA poll each vote is logged with an IP address and that they filtered out doubles when a glitch allowed people to vote twice... so it'd be surprising if the votes funneled in through the TRU site didn't also get recorded that way to weed out multiple votes.

Otherwise this whole thing just got a bit too American Idol. :mellow:

In a perfect world, you'd have Beyonder, Captain Marvel, Molecule Man and Storm for the boxed set with a Spidey and Doom set as a TRU exclusive.

I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!

anybody?

i voted doom on the TRU poll this time

I think TRU and AFX are going to compare notes and each one does a set with different characters, giving us 8 of the 10.

And just to stick it to the lot of you, I ultra spoofed my IP and voted multiple times. 1 vote for everyone, and 9 more for spidey. :devil:

I think TRU and AFX are going to compare notes and each one does a set with different characters, giving us 8 of the 10.

And just to stick it to the lot of you, I ultra spoofed my IP and voted multiple times. 1 vote for everyone, and 9 more for spidey. :devil:

How bogus. <_<

It sounds like this is becoming less and less of a "fan's choice", with two completely separate polls with different rules, combined with some obvious cheating from the participants. :(

I don't think we can predict any of the results, with the exception of Spider-Man.

Edited by luke314pi

At the end of the day, as long as I get a Captain Monica minimate outah all this silliness, the rest is gravy.

grumble grumble still should have had Klaw in the voting grumble grumble

Well, guess there is only one solution at this point--plant a bomb at a random animal shelter and threaten to detonate at 5:00 pm if DST doesn't give me the 4-pack I want. I was willing to "play" within their rules, but if the rules keep changing, then they will play with mine, McClane!