UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

new pictures of 27 and 28!

maxcarnage

Does anyone think there's a chance the SHIELD agent has a reversable face?

I'm not a fan of the reversible head but I am currently enjoying the reversible letters 'I' & 'E' each time S.H.I.E.L.D. is mentioned :D ........I had to check it out with the packaging pic as well. I hope one day we'll get a box-set containing Rouge,Pheonix,Collossus & of course Captian Britian with some villians.

I love this set despite all the familiar characters again.

ulimates_mm_capt_shield.jpg

Someone get Cap out of the box and fix his mask... he can't see!!!

BS

:D

Spidey also has a thumb according to the packaging .

Edited by buttheadsmate

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm worried the hair will fall out very easily.

On the Star Trek Borg minimate, they made sure that the components that fit on his head were very tight despite it not covering the entire top of the head. Does anyone know if Daken's mohawk fits securely as well? Hopefully they'll do the same with Hulk.

Edited by Chazwinski

I'm worried the hair will fall out very easily.

On the Star Trek Borg minimate, they made sure that the components that fit on his head were very tight despite it not covering the entire top of the head. Does anyone know if Daken's mohawk fits securely as well? Hopefully they'll do the same with Hulk.

Yeah it's pretty tight, the mohawk grabs the front of the head as well.

I just saw them, they look great, though due to my budget, I can only get gambit/psylocke, kinda dumb that they put "wolverine" on the packaging, I prefer "X-men"! or something like that, but still cool packaging!

Seconded! This is an X-Men wave - i'm kind of over Wolverine being credited with everything to do with X.

And oh my God!! No one has noticed this or posted yet?! GAMBIT HAS TRANSLUCENT CARDS!!!! Thank God!! From the edge we can see, it looks great. :yes::thumbsup:

AWESOME!!!! I wonder if they'll paint the cards on too?!?! Looks like Psylocke will getting her translucent psy-blade too then (the sum totality of her psychic powers). WOOT! :highfive2:

AIM guy didn't have one, so I wouldn't guess so, though I can see the interest in it. Angry face would be nice.

I think the reversible head idea is awesome. Especially for women characters. The girls always seem to be given calm expressions (with the exception of Angry Sipderwoman). It's be nice to get some girls who look geared up for a fight!

Edited by Nessex

I really like the design of these packages! And that it says "Wolverine" instead of something different and maybe even more fitting is fine with me, since it was one of the first clues of the guessing game way back in the days...

And I am really looking forward to actually buy these little buggers when I'm in NY! Whoohoo. (In fact that was the main reason for me to apply at a University in the US at all... ;) )

Why is it when I look at deadpool, I think of Bob Harris? Damn darn smurf you!

527-tee_large.png

You are very smurfin' welcome, Punisher!

(That way you can have your own MMMV Bob Harris mate, isn't that great? :P )

(That way you can have your own MMMV Bob Harris mate, isn't that great? :P )

They were going to make a drgnrbrn316 mate, but the DST guys kept throwing the prototypes into a woodchipper and figured similar results would be had with the actual release, so they scrapped the idea.

So what do you think the chanes are that these are going to be on the shipping list for this week. I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope. I want that Gambit and Deadpool yesterday!

No Marvel minimates and no Godfather minimates this week according to my CBS guy's Diamond shipping list.

So what do you think the chanes are that these are going to be on the shipping list for this week. I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope. I want that Gambit and Deadpool yesterday!

No Marvel minimates and no Godfather minimates this week according to my CBS guy's Diamond shipping list.

This. :(

Why would the comic shops lie about it? The AA posting for the Wolvie wave only says "in stores," not when. But if it had said "in stores now," it would have been a lie, since those pics went up on the 7th, and no one has seen them yet.

Well, the latest updates from LCS's have been from Canadian stores:

My work won't be getting these in for another two weeks, sadly, but I'm really excited to get this wave. Even if it features one of my least favourite characters, the rest of them are awesome!

So it could be that they're just going to get these waves two weeks later than the US.

Well, the latest updates from LCS's have been from Canadian stores:

My work won't be getting these in for another two weeks, sadly, but I'm really excited to get this wave. Even if it features one of my least favourite characters, the rest of them are awesome!

So it could be that they're just going to get these waves two weeks later than the US.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but we canadians get our comics and related merchandise the same day americans do. There is no 2 week minimate gap between the US and Canada. Diamond Distributing doesn't delay delivery to us because we're another country attached to the United States. When DVDs are released on a Tuesday in the US, they are released the same day in Canada. When new movies open in theatres on Fridays in the US, they open the same Fridays here as well. Just face it, Marvel waves 27 & 28 are gonna be delayed regardless of what it says on DST's website. It's happened before and it'll happen again.

Diamond posts their shipping lists for the week every Monday afternoon (unless it's a holiday), so you can always check that. Here's this week:

http://previewsworld.com/public/default.as...p;c=6&s=428

If you scroll to the bottom, you'll find a section for merch. That's where Minimates are listed when they are set to arrive. And no, there aren't any listed here, so they are not shipping this week.

Diamond posts their shipping lists for the week every Monday afternoon (unless it's a holiday), so you can always check that. Here's this week:

If you scroll to the bottom, you'll find a section for merch. That's where Minimates are listed when they are set to arrive. And no, there aren't any listed here, so they are not shipping this week.

Those only go up to June.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I linked to this week's Diamond Shipping List, i.e. the items that DIAMOND DISTRIBUTORS is sending to stores on 8/12.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I linked to this week's Diamond Shipping List, i.e. the items that DIAMOND DISTRIBUTORS is sending to stores on 8/12.

Look at the codes. Anyway, you seem to have neglected my post where I said I could wait two weeks. There's nothing you can say that will hamper my hopes of these waves coming out.