Mace-Man!!!!! - Thankyou AFX

Nessex

Ok, here's another "team":

The Four Horseman of Apocalypse

Death (Gambit)

Pestilence (Polaris)

Famine (Sunfire)

War (Gazer)

I thought about those as well, but since we already have a Polaris and are cherfully waiting on Gambit to actually be minimaterized in a few month, I don't see the chance for the Horsemen right now.

PS.: Sorry, but your new animated avatar is somekind of distracting and annoying, Iowa. :wacko:

Go on, you may return that insult... ;)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here's another "team":

The Four Horseman of Apocalypse

Death (Gambit)

Pestilence (Polaris)

Famine (Sunfire)

War (Gazer)

I thought about those as well, but since we already have a Polaris and are cherfully waiting on Gambit to actually be minimaterized in a few month, I don't see the chance for the Horsemen right now.

PS.: Sorry, but your new animated avatar is somekind of distracting and annoying, Iowa. :wacko:

Go on, you may return that insult... ;)

Oh yeah, well YOUR avatar is distracting and annoying, the way it just sort of...STANDS THERE!

Also, according to this picture:

4horsemenBOA.png

They all have different armors.

Edited by Iowa

I wouldn't be surprised to see that Sunfire show up at somepoint in the future, but I seriously doubt the others will. They just aren't memorable to me, and I imagine the general populus might agree.

Apocalypse has had quite a few horsemen over the years, and I doubt we'd see a box set of them without Wolverine or Hulk poking their noses into it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see that Sunfire show up at somepoint in the future, but I seriously doubt the others will. They just aren't memorable to me, and I imagine the general populus might agree.

Being a casual comics fan at this point, I agree with this (though admittedly, I'm not at all familiar with this line-up; never even heard of Gazar, as far as I know). However, I certainly hope that we get cool, 1970s Sunfire before the Age of Apocalypse version.

Edited by karamazov80

Apocalypse has had quite a few horsemen over the years, and I doubt we'd see a box set of them without Wolverine or Hulk poking their noses into it.

I think that it would be cool to see the Hulk as War figure.....Wolverine as Death might be alright too but I am not too sure that a horsemen boxset would fly. lol

Jeff of the Miniacs

4horsemenBOA.png

Is the second picture supposed to be Polaris?!

I think so yeah.

She looks AWESOME!

I think that it would be cool to see the Hulk as War figure.....Wolverine as Death might be alright too but I am not too sure that a horsemen boxset would fly. lol

Jeff of the Miniacs

I want horsemen so bad it's funny. They are great enemies for the X-Men and still o this day are the best minions ever.

I think so yeah.

She looks AWESOME!

Nigh unrecognizable maybe (you can hardly tell there's a woman underneath all that armor!), but awesome. Just goes to show how little I know of Apocalypse's recent story arcs.

Anyone remember the time interval when the comic crossover-based boxsets (Marvel Zombies, Civil War, Secret Invasion came out? I'm still optimistic we'll see a Dark Reign-related boxset (Dark Avengers most likely) but I'm also hoping a War of Kings-one is a vague possibility. (Heck, DST can go all SI-strenuous on this one and finally release Black Bolt and Rachel Grey this way <_<)

Maybe we will all be wrong and it will be a Spider-Man Through the Ages set. :P

-Spider-man when he took his glove off to put some web in his web shooters, but forgot he never put any on in the morning,

-Spider-man from that time he had a little cut on his thigh,

-Spidey with big eyes,

-Spider-man with a slightly different shade of blue on his costume.

And perhaps two exclusive 2-packs?

And to top it off, they will be too pricey and they will peg-warm and no-one will restock with newer, better sets until all of them have gone.

I imagine it would be more like:

* Wrestling attire Peter Parker, with removable web mask (source)

* "Amazing Fantasy" Spider-Man with removable mask and web pits (source)

* Spider-Man Unlimited (source)

* "Last Stand" Spider-Man (source)

Of course, if they were going to beat us over the head with a Spider-Men box set, I'd much rather see the Slingers.

Other costumes I'd like to see:

Hot-pants Symbiote

Cyber Spider

Oldster Spider-Man

Hoodie Spider-Man

Canvas Man

Chuck should pay me some sort of finders fee.

I think if AFX does another line up like the Champions I think having a Thunderbolts box set would be great.

Beetle (replaceble MachIV armor)

Radioactive Man (use Gamma Hulk Body Shell)

Atlas

Moonstone (or some other female character)

I want to say Baron Zemo but I think he would be in a regular wave. With a variant of Helmut from the 1940's era.

The Wrecking Crew would be okay but I know very little about them besides they are Thors arch villians.

Also is there any mention anywhere whether or not the GR J. Blaze will have a human head in the box set.

It could always be an Iron Man Armor Wars set. There'd be an Iron Man (of course) that could be in an updated Silver Centurion outfit. Then there's all sorts of other characters-Stingray, Titanium Man, Crimson Dynamo, the Beetle, Stilt Man, Titania and a bunch of other Mega Man-esque looking characters they could choose from. I'd buy it.

It could always be an Iron Man Armor Wars set. There'd be an Iron Man (of course) that could be in an updated Silver Centurion outfit. Then there's all sorts of other characters-Stingray, Titanium Man, Crimson Dynamo, the Beetle, Stilt Man, Titania and a bunch of other Mega Man-esque looking characters they could choose from. I'd buy it.

Despite all the IM stuff we already have gotten recently, I think this set would be all kinds of awesome. We need more IM villains anyways. :)

4horsemenBOA.png

I think so yeah.

She looks AWESOME!

She looks like that armor-suit from "Full Metal Alchemist"...

If it gets made into a minimate I bet the designer would be happy, they probably copied the design as close as possible to get a Marvel Legend compatible figure of that character and would probably consider a minimate a "consolation prize" so they at least have something to sit on their desk in scale with a Spider-man while they figure out how to make Iron-Man's next upgrade look like an EVA unit and wonder why their "X23 in GoGo Yubari outfit" design wasn't made into a toy as well.

Maybe we will all be wrong and it will be a Spider-Man Through the Ages set. :P

-Spider-man when he took his glove off to put some web in his web shooters, but forgot he never put any on in the morning,

-Spider-man from that time he had a little cut on his thigh,

-Spidey with big eyes,

-Spider-man with a slightly different shade of blue on his costume.

And perhaps two exclusive 2-packs?

And to top it off, they will be too pricey and they will peg-warm and no-one will restock with newer, better sets until all of them have gone.

I'll take that if it comes with the Spider-Man when he wasn't really Spider-Man but a robot of Kang's instead. (Avengers Vol. 1 #11)

IF we get a Kang in the set, that is!