UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mace-Man!!!!! - Thankyou AFX

Nessex

Wrecking crew look like they'd make soom tough mates! My vote is on them!

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no more movie mates for those other suprises.

Heywoahwoahhey. Back up there just a moment. I'd hate for them to stop all Movie-set exclusives, because AFX is good at it...although i got a bum-arm Raza... :blink: I'd definetly want to see Thor and Magneto (<unlikely) Moviemates, and then, of course, Avengers. But let's get through Wolvie first:

That's where I part from some minimate afficianado's. I think the movie stuff land the Ultimate stuff ooks good... but it doesn't hold a candle to the original universe comic book stuff. And having to sit through Wolverine Origins (and now the Ultimate series) before I can get the Gambit wave and THEN see what's coming out after that and hoping it'll be more original universe comic stuff can get a little daunting.

Me needs me Kang!

no more movie mates for those other suprises.

Heywoahwoahhey. Back up there just a moment. I'd hate for them to stop all Movie-set exclusives, because AFX is good at it...although i got a bum-arm Raza... :blink: I'd definetly want to see Thor and Magneto (<unlikely) Moviemates, and then, of course, Avengers. But let's get through Wolvie first:

That's where I part from some minimate afficianado's. I think the movie stuff land the Ultimate stuff ooks good... but it doesn't hold a candle to the original universe comic book stuff. And having to sit through Wolverine Origins (and now the Ultimate series) before I can get the Gambit wave and THEN see what's coming out after that and hoping it'll be more original universe comic stuff can get a little daunting.

Me needs me Kang!

:thumbsup: AMEN!

if were talking boxsets i got a bunch

masters of evil 5 pack(i think we need more 5 packs)

baron zemo,radioactive man,tigershark,black night,and either melter or beetle

frieghtfull four

the wizzard,trapster,sandman,and either medusa or new hydro man

aim 5 pack

modok,3 aim agents,super adaptoid

sinister 6pack

dococ with long tentacles,kraven with tiger hood and more weapons,sand man with new sand attachments,electro,vulture,and mysterio with removable helmet and smoke pieces

sinister twelve boost pack

lizard,vulture,tombstone,hammerhead,macgargon scorpian/venom,and boomerang

marvel knights 5pack

new daredevil,blade,cap punisher,moonknight,and ironfist

alpha flight

arorua,northstar,guardian,sasquatch,and puck or box

west coast avengers

new us agent,tigra,mocking bird,hawkeye,spiderwoman

brotherhood of mutants

blob,original toad,avalanche,mastermind,and plant black tom

exiles

longshot,sabertooth,blink,morph,and nocturne

great lake avengers

mister imortal,doorman,bigbertha,dinnasoar,and flatman

well i could go on and on so ill stop here

for now :blink: :biggrin:

if were talking boxsets i got a bunch

masters of evil 5 pack(i think we need more 5 packs)

baron zemo,radioactive man,tigershark,black night,and either melter or beetle

frieghtfull four

the wizzard,trapster,sandman,and either medusa or new hydro man

aim 5 pack

modok,3 aim agents,super adaptoid

sinister 6pack

dococ with long tentacles,kraven with tiger hood and more weapons,sand man with new sand attachments,electro,vulture,and mysterio with removable helmet and smoke pieces

sinister twelve boost pack

lizard,vulture,tombstone,hammerhead,macgargon scorpian/venom,and boomerang

marvel knights 5pack

new daredevil,blade,cap punisher,moonknight,and ironfist

alpha flight

arorua,northstar,guardian,sasquatch,and puck or box

west coast avengers

new us agent,tigra,mocking bird,hawkeye,spiderwoman

brotherhood of mutants

blob,original toad,avalanche,mastermind,and plant black tom

exiles

longshot,sabertooth,blink,morph,and nocturne

great lake avengers

mister imortal,doorman,bigbertha,dinnasoar,and flatman

well i could go on and on so ill stop here

for now :blink: :biggrin:

While I can't agree with your spelling, I CAN agree with the need for a Sinister Six, West Coast Avengers, Inhumans, Frightful Four (no Hydro Man, please), Masters of Evil and AIM set.

A Super Adaptoid would be awesome!

That "or two ... or four ... or maybe even eight" leads to another guess the-mates-game and I was browsing through Marvel's Team catalogue a little, looking for some teams that we possibly see in those predicted two box-sets of four mates each. Since AFX is going to salute comic nerds with their boxes, I was looking for some obscurer ones. At least for non-comic-book-nerds. :geek:

I came across Sgt. Fury and his Howling Commandos including Sgt. Fury, Dum Dum Dugan, Gabriel "Gabe" Jones and Isadore "Izzy" Cohen (Remember, I said 'obscure'.), as well as Excalibur with (ta-da:) Captain Britain, Meggan, Kitty Pryde and Phoenix, or the Guardians Of The Galaxy with Major Victory, Yondu, Martinex and Charlie-27 (O.K., these'd be maybe way too 'obscure'.), or even a post Civil War Fantastic Four set with Ben, Johnny and an updated Storm and a real Black Panther! The Inhumans would be a blast - as discussed in several threads around -, but it's difficult to choose which four to minimaterize.

But like I said before, I'm really thinking a Wrecking Crew would fit perfectly in that scheme and would offer a FAX Wierd Villians box.

I still say since it's 25th Anniversary of Secret Wars that that's a huge possiblity. You could get two great villian 4-packs out of it. Of course one would be the Wrecking Crew and the other could have:

Kang

Klaw

Enchantress

The Lizard

All were in Secret Wars and none have been released yet. Normally, I'm not sure all villian packs would work, but promoting it as an anniversary tie-in would help it alot.

If they were doing box sets based on Secret War, I imagine you'd get a Hero set and a Villain set. Of course, the main problem with that logic is that both sets would be bogged down with characters we already have instead of focusing on the ones who were overlooked over the years.

I still say since it's 25th Anniversary of Secret Wars that that's a huge possiblity. You could get two great villian 4-packs out of it. Of course one would be the Wrecking Crew and the other could have:

Kang

Klaw

Enchantress

The Lizard

All were in Secret Wars and none have been released yet. Normally, I'm not sure all villian packs would work, but promoting it as an anniversary tie-in would help it alot.

A brilliant list from you! Great to get several much wanted characters from different heroes comic titles without needless Spidey's and Thing's.

Man, if only THIS were actually a set!

I know I've said this numerous times, but we need Young Avengers

Iron Lad

Patriot

Hulkling

Asgardian

I am acquainted with these but I'm not sure if we're ready for them just yet . Whenever I see that name 'Hulkling' it makes me laugh ....I can't wait until he meets Howard's progeny ....

Hulkling versus Duckling . Ooooooh scary :rolleyes:

I, probably would not. Unless they could do something to make each different figure pretty distinctive. However, I would really like to get a Dum Dum Dugan of some kind at some point. Fury needs a sidekick.